Tori Richard, Maui

Know about this? Rate It!

• Tori Richard
    by cjg1
  • cjg1's Profile Photo

Tori Richard: Island Inspired Clothing

by cjg1 Updated Aug 1, 2013

Tori Richard is a store that has men and womens clothes with an island theme to it. The stores has a nice selection of men's shirts, pants and shorts. The shirts range in price and in fabric with cotton, linen and silk shirts. The selection of women's clothing ranged from casual to elegant resort wear with dresses, tops, skirts and accessories. The clothing is perfect for an island holiday or even a cruise. The clothes are well made and built for comfort without breaking the bank.

There are several stores on the island of Oahu and a location in Maui at the Whaler's Village. We stopped into both the Honolulu location at the Ala Moana and the Whaler's Village during our most recent trip in 2013. Unfortunately nothing really caught our eyes at either store so we left emply handed. Oh well maybe next trip...

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Tori Richards: Island inspired clothing

by Gypsystravels Updated Feb 20, 2013

Tori Richard's is a Hawaiian line of upper end clothing which I would categorize as leisure resort wear. They have a nice selection of men's clothing as well as women's clothing that typifies island wear.

Their clothing is made very well with fine materials and designs that evoke the free spirit of being on holiday. I love their clothing and during our visit Ferni and I walked in to see if we could find him a short sleeved shirt, but to my dismay he didn't like any that were on display. We continued to look around and left empty handed. I am hoping that during our next visit their selection (color and design) are more to Ferni's liking.

What to buy: They carry a decent selection of long and short sleeve dress shirts, polos, sweaters, slacks, dress shorts and pants as well as other island accessories.

What to pay: Depending on the item, the prices can range from inexpensive to expensive. Dress shirts can start anywhere from $114 depending on the blend.

Instant Answers: Maui