Tourist Attractions in Molokai

Most Viewed Tourist Traps in Molokai

• dovalyn's Profile Photo

No traps here!

by dovalyn Updated Oct 23, 2007

I've been coming back to this island every year and I still haven't found a tourist trap yet! Every shop, restaurant and store is unique in it's own way. Lots of curios and bargains, if you look!

Unique Suggestions: Because I'm from the island, I am partial to what you would consider a tourist trap. At the least for what it's worth, do the mule ride into Kalaupapa or fly in and mule out. Either way, there are several ways to get there. I haven't done the mule ride but I did take a friend with me by flying round trip into Kalaupapa. It was an experience that was breath taking. The plane ride covered the cost of the ground tour by bus through out the settlement. They will not let you wander the settlement on your own as this sacred place is a protected National historic site and access is by law and strictly regulated.

Fun Alternatives: Pack a lunch and go to the many beaches along the Kam highway.

Molokai Hotels

Top Molokai Hotels

Kaunakakai Hotels
13 Reviews - 10 Photos
Kalaupapa Hotels
Wailua Hotels
1 Hotel

Instant Answers: Molokai

Comments

Molokai Tourist Traps

Reviews and photos of Molokai tourist traps posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Molokai sightseeing.
Map of Molokai