Know about this?
Watch for Jellyfish warnings...
Watch for Jellyfish warnings and obey if you see one posted. The last day I was in Waikiki, there was a jellyfish warning posted mid afternoon. I was watching the 6 o'clock news and 47 people were already reported stung, some in serious condition. At 7 o'clock I went out for a walk along the beach and noticed at least a hundered people still swimming/surfing along the beach. Never did hear final number of people bitten, but a sting can mean a week in hospital. Bad way to spend vacation.
Look out for jellyfish. ...
Look out for jellyfish. There's something to do with a certain number of days after a full moon that makes the jellyfish come out. Find that out from the locals and stay away from the water. Waimanallo beach was really bad for it.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Honolulu Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Male Island
- Sedona Hotels
- Amman Hotels
- Giant City State Park Hotels
- Riva del Garda
- Ha Ha Tonka State Park Hotels
- Guangzhou Warnings and Dangers
- Ko Samui Warnings and Dangers
- Ukraine Warnings and Dangers
- Lisbon Warnings and Dangers
- Philadelphia Warnings and Dangers
- Romania Warnings and Dangers
- Fiji Warnings and Dangers
- Kansas City Warnings and Dangers
- Manila Warnings and Dangers
- Munnar Warnings and Dangers
- Oman Warnings and Dangers
- Paris Warnings and Dangers