Know about this?
Stay at a reputable hotel
It's always tempting to try to travel the cheap way and stay at a hostel or some scummy motel. But in Honolulu it's always better to go with a dependable brand name that you know you can trust. Then you can spend the rest of your worrying deciding whether to go to the beach or snorkeling.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Spa and Resort
- Family Travel
Men with parrots
Be aware of the many people, mostly men who are walking around Waikiki/Honolulu streets with parrots on their shoulders. These people will insist on getting your picture taken with you holding their parrots and then ask for a "donation", usually at least $5 and will be upset if you give less. They may also use their scheme as a distraction to pick your pocket.
- Road Trip
- Hiking and Walking
There are several scams...
There are several scams running whereby you purchase a boat ticket to an offshore island, thinking you have a return ticket. But instead, you are forced to pay up large once you are there, in order to get back!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Honolulu Travel Guide
Explore the World
- San Francisco Hotels
- Hat Yai Hotels
- Malgrat de Mar
- Kandy Hotels
- Deolali Hotels
- Cebu City
- Laoag City
- Cabo San Lucas Warnings and Dangers
- New York City Warnings and Dangers
- Nashville Warnings and Dangers
- Chicago Warnings and Dangers
- Bora-Bora Warnings and Dangers
- Saint Louis Warnings and Dangers
- Areas to Avoid
- Detroit Warnings and Dangers
- Puerto Rico Warnings and Dangers
- The Bahamas Warnings and Dangers
- Prague Warnings and Dangers