Know about this?
Heavy Rush Hour traffic
Traffic can get very heavy, and down right ridiculous at times. Listen to the Traffic report with Danielle Tucker before you head out ... she'll tell you what highways are flowing smoothly, and where to avoid due to accidents or other traffic issues. (My station is KGMZ 107.9FM) Heaviest traffic hours are 6:30am - 9:00am and from 2:30pm - 7pm anywhere in the downtown area.
- Road Trip
- Family Travel
- Business Travel
Traffic! Traffic! Traffic! If...
Traffic! Traffic! Traffic! If you are driving around on Oahu, you WILL encounter: bumper to bumper cars; tourists unfamiliar with the area making quick lane changes or strange turns; crowded parking lots; LOTS of pedestrians; and road construction. Stay alert and don't be in a hurry. Remeber, you are not on the mainland. And drive with Aloha.....if someone needs in your lane, let them in. If someone looks confused, give them space. And a smile and a wave are always welcome there. Enjoy your trip SAFELY!
Traffic is horrible in Honolulu. Be prepared to sit in traffic to get anywhere. This includes getting to the airport, so yourself plenty of time to get there (not that you'd be too upset to miss your flight - who wants to leave Hawaii? :)
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Honolulu Travel Guide
Explore the World
- San Antonio Aguas Calientes
- Gevas Hotels
- Estado de Michoacán de Ocampo Hotels
- Val-d'Isère Hotels
- Johnson Siding Hotels
- Toms River
- Province of Zambales Warnings and Dangers
- Zimbabwe Warnings and Dangers
- Bangor Warnings and Dangers
- Ajmer Warnings and Dangers
- Yogyakarta Warnings and Dangers
- Fort McMurray Warnings and Dangers
- Province of Negros Oriental Warnings and Dangers
- Glacier National Park Warnings and Dangers
- Negeri Perlis Warnings and Dangers
- Driving / Traffic
- Wuhan Warnings and Dangers