Hyatt Regency, Oahu

Bagel with Cream Cheese and POG Juice
  • cjg1's Profile Photo

Regency Club Lounge: A Nice Hyatt Diamond Perk

by cjg1 Updated Jul 22, 2014

One of the perks I love about being Diamond Status with Hyatt is the Club Access. The Hyatt Regency in Waikiki's Club is on level three of the hotel and is a nice sized club. The club consists of a nice indoor space with tables, and couches. There is a terrace as well with tables, couches and a fire pit with a great view of Waikiki Beach below.

The club provides a nice breakfast in the morning as well as snack and drinks throughout the day and evening. This was a nice place to enjoy a good breakfast, pick up a snack or just relax with a drink. They have a large selection of self serve beverages such a sjuices, coffee drinks, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages. We enjoyed the juice machine in particular and loved making our own POG juice to enjo.

My wife and I found the service here to be excellent as was the food and drinks. I look forward to my next visit at this Hyatt.

Bagel with Cream Cheese and POG Juice Enjoying breakfast on the terrace Fruit and POG juice Enjoying the terrace

Instant Answers: Oahu