Marriott Resort and Spa, Oahu

Pancakes and bacon

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Kuhio Beach Grill: Decent Breakfast

by Gypsystravels Updated Jan 28, 2015

A good breakfast is always a great start to our day when we travel, that's if we get up early enough. On this particular day we decided to check out the Kuhio Beach Grill. It was conveniently located inside the Marriott Resort and Spa at Waikiki Beach where we were staying.

We decided to come here for breakfast on the morning before heading out to Pearl Harbor. We arrived sometime around 8:30 am and the restaurant was quite crowded but we were seated right away at a nice table outside. You can choose to have either a breakfast buffet or order any combination of choices, but after looking over the menu, we decided that the buffet was a better option price wise.

The buffet has a really nice waffle and pancake station as well as an omelet station and of course the buffet of sausage, spam, bacon, rice, fruits, vegetables, and a the other assorted breakfast items including yogurts, fresh squeezed juices and of course coffee.

You can also choose your dish from the extensive menu as well.

Favorite Dish: My love decided on some french toast and waffles while I decided on the waffles and pancakes which were served with maple syrup or coconut milk and topped with whip cream wich bacon and assorted fruits for our breakfast.

I also tried their combination fruit juice which was papaya, orange and pineapple juice blended together, quite good. The food was good, but nothing out of this world.

My breakfast Yummy fruits Pancakes and bacon Enjoying my breakfast