Aloha Shirts, Oahu

Know about this? Rate It!

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Tori Richard: Tropical Inspired Clothing

by cjg1 Updated Sep 26, 2012

Liz's new dress

Tori Richard is a store that has men and womens clothes with an island theme to it. The stores has a nice selection of men's shirts, pants and shorts. The shirts range in price and in fabric with cotton, linen and silk shirts. The selection of women's clothing ranged from casual to elegant resort wear with dresses, tops, skirts and accessories. The clothing is perfect for an island holiday or even a cruise. The clothes are well made and built for comfort without breaking the bank.

There are several stores on the island of Oahu and a location in Maui. As we walked by the Ala Moana Shopping Center, we noticed a dress in the window. Right away I knew we were going in; it was that eye catching. The store was a nice size with men's clothing to the right and women's to the left. The sales girl greeted us warmly and Liz requested the dress in her size. It happened that her size was the one on the manequin, not a shocker it happens to us frequently. After trying on the dress we were both sold. The purple color, the cut and fit of the dress was a perfect island dress.

As we walked out of the dressing room a shirt caught my eye; a nice white linen shirts with pastel embroidery. I also saw a nice silk shirt with a sandcastle design. Liz found my size in one of the shirts as the sales girl checked for the other shirt. After trying on the shirts; I knew I wanted them. They were light and comfortable with well made fabric. Liz also found a perfume she liked which had a sweet Jasmine fragrance.

The sales girl rang up our purchases and added us to the mailing list for the store. Our items were wrapped in tissue paper and put in a cool looking bag that resembeled an old steamer trunk.

What to buy: Anything you'd want to wear for an island holiday or cruise.

What to pay: The prices here were very reasonable. Liz's dress was $108 and her perfume was $26. My linen shirt was actually on sale and was $87. The silk shirt was $130.

• fitbod's Profile Photo

Hilo Hatties: Anything You Could Wish For, Hawaiian Style

by fitbod Updated Apr 4, 2011
    A BIG SHIRT

Hilo Hatties carries great Hawaiin clothing with bright colors and patterns you think of when you think of Hawaii!! Some clothing comes with a matching partner in the opposite sexes line.

You will also find food, gifts, local crafts, jewelry, music, staionary, toys, agmes,bath and beauty, childrens' clothes...do I need to go on?? You get the idea!

In the entranceway be sure to have your camera ready!! There is THE world's largest shirt, size 400XL...oh yes, you read that right!

What to buy: Hawaiin shirts and dresses, jewelry: island-style, Macadamia nuts, coconut candies and anything else your little heart desires!

What to pay: As little or as much as you like....sorry, I know that is a cop-out....lol.

• Seniors

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo

Hilo Hatties: Souvenir Supermarket

by Jim_Eliason Written Dec 19, 2004

Hilo Hatties

Hilo Hattie's is a "department store" of a souvenir shop. Its a great one place to find it all.

What to pay: expect to pay a bit more than the bargain basement tourist shops.

Instant Answers: Oahu