Hilton Hawaiian Village, Oahu

Know about this? Rate It!

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Shops at the Hilton Hawaiian Village: A Little Bit of Everything

by cjg1 Updated Sep 12, 2013

My wife and I were in the mood to explore; so we decided to walk back towards the cruise ship terminal. Along our way we stopped into the Hilton Hawaiian Village to see what they had to ofer property wise. I must say that if you stay here you might never leave the resort. There are plenty of shops, dining options and entertainment to keep you captive on the resort property which is quite massive.

My wife and I wandered the property and explored the shopping venues. They had the usual shops you'd find in Oahu; ABC, Whaler's General Store, Maui Clothing Co., Tori Richards, Crazy Shirt,etc.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo

Na Mea Hawaii: Hawaiian Village Shops

by VeronicaG Updated Jul 7, 2008

Na Mea Hawaii at the Hawaiian Village

Whether it was to bask on Kahana-moku beach, experience the Polynesian Show at twilight, grab a bite to eat at one of the numerous restaurants or do some power shopping, we loved visiting the Hilton Hawaiian Village.

Na Mea Hawaii showcased artist, Patrice Federspiel (pic #2) on the afternoon we dropped by. I purchased two lovely paintings of Hibiscus flowers by this artist and glimpsed a sterling silver bracelet with crystals and fresh water pearls, which I picked up for myself.

Blue Ginger featured matched Mother and Daughter clothing in vivid Hawaiian prints. I found a cute orange and red sundress on sale for our granddaughter, Victoria.

Le SportSac had great satchels, cosmetic bags, change purses, etc. of all sizes in bright patterns and gorgeous floral designs, which I selected for my daughter-in-law, Lily.

Each time we visited the Hilton Hawaiian, I found time to wander through the interesting little shops in the village complex.

What to buy: Hilton Hawaiian Village offered jewelry stores, clothing, accessory shops and others

• Seniors