Hyatt Regency, Oahu

Know about this? Rate It!

The main Atrium area with waterfall
  • Hyatt Regency
  • Hyatt Regency
  • cjg1's Profile Photo

Pualeilani Atrium Shops: A Nice Variety of Shops

by cjg1 Updated Sep 23, 2014

The Pualeilani Atrium Shops are located in the bottom 2 levels of the Hyatt in Waikiki. The highlight of the atrium area is the large fountain and the caged parrots on display.There is a nice assortment of shops and food options such as ABC stores, UGG, Crazy Shirt, Sunglass Hut and the like. My wife and I did some shopping here during our January 2014 trip and came home with some nice purchases.

What to buy: Clothing, souvenirs...anything you could want/need.

The main Atrium area with waterfall Aloha Wear

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Rix Island Wear: Aloha Themed Clothing

by cjg1 Updated Jan 31, 2014

Rix Island Wear is one of the stores located in the Pualeilani Atrium Shops at the Hyatt Regency in Waikiki. They have a large selection of island themed shirts for men as well as tees, pants and shorts.

My wife and I were passing by this store when a shirt in the window caught my eye. We went in so I could have a better look and my wife convinced me to try it on. It did look very nice and I loved the design of the fabric. It didn't take more than that to convince me to buy it at a reasonable price of $55.

• keida84's Profile Photo

Kimo Bean Coffee: Coffee. Coffee. Coffee: Our "Kimo-Therapy"

by keida84 Updated Jul 30, 2005

Located in the Ambassador Hotel Waikiki, Kimo Bean is a great place to stop and take a well deserved coffee break.

The smell of Kimo Bean's coffee is what first enticed us and I will tell you we were not disappointed. I discovered Kimo Bean actually on Maui (the location has since closed) but here on the island of Oahu they have 2 locations. The other is located in the Hyatt Waikiki. They also have a store on the Big island of Hawaii.

Addendum: I got to visit the Kimo Bean at the Hyatt Regency in Waikiki. They have a great selection of coffees and great tasting salads, pastas, and desserts.

What to buy: Kimo Bean offers different roasts of coffee. Try the Kauai blend for a smooth mellow cup that holds milk or cream well.

The Maui blend is back after a long hiatus and is a rich blend that is drinkable without cream or sugar!

I have been using Kimo Bean's online store now for years, it is our "Kimo-Therapy" :-)

What to pay: $18.00 a pound