North Shore, Oahu

Know about this? Rate It!

Finding Nemo design
    by cjg1
  • cjg1's Profile Photo

Ferrari: Vroom...Vroom

by cjg1 Updated Jun 8, 2010

Being a huge Formula One fan and a supporter of Ferrari; I just had to go in this store. They have an assortment of Ferrari themed merchandise from hats, shirts, watches, bags, jackets, etc. Basically anything a Ferrari enthusiast could want minus the actual car itself. And tehy do have a Formula One car model on display; by the way it is the ONLY thing they will allow you to take pictures of in the store for some odd reason.

What to buy: I already have some Ferrari items from Italy and Monaco and didn't see anything new that caught my eye in this store.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo

Raging Isle Surf and Cycle: North Shore Surf Shop

by VeronicaG Updated Jul 15, 2008

Raging Isle is a surfer's dream, located within a shopping area called North Shore Marketplace.

Handmade surf boards in colorful graphic designs, skateboards and bicycles plus surfer fashions and accessories could be purchased here, as well. Clothing by Element, Hurley, Billibong, Speedo and others filled the racks.

I was looking for a roomy tote to replace one which was falling apart at the seams, After pricing some in several of the stores here, I decided on a brown woven straw bag of generous size for $32 (pic #2).

Raging Isle Surf Store This roomy tote came in handy!
    • Singles
    • Seniors

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo

Global Creations & Interiors: Gifts and Tokens of Hawaii

by VeronicaG Updated Jul 15, 2008

After enjoying a frosty ice cone at Matsumato's, I discovered Global Creations & Interiors right next door.

Stopping by to search for some vividly colored beach towels in Hawaiian design, I was thrilled to find two I liked. After choosing from several different patterns, I arranged to have them shipped to the U.S. (I believe they were priced around $28 each--see pic #3).

Posters of Hawaiian sights, water colors of the island, scented candles, soaps and colognes were nicely arranged throughout the store. I found Plumeria-scented cologne that I purchased and carried home in my tote bag--a pleasant reminder of my visit to this tropical paradise!

The shopkeeper couldn't have been nicer and I departed content with my purchases!

What to pay: It cost $12.95 total to ship two beach towels from Hawaii to Texas--which I thought reasonable!

Global Creations & Interiors Exterior of Shop Vibrantly designed Hawaiian Beach Towels
    • Seniors
    • Singles

• BLewJay's Profile Photo

Seamaids Beach Boutique: Snorkel gear and more

by BLewJay Written Jun 3, 2005

As I mentioned in my "Off the beaten path" tip, we found a great place to snorkel on the north shore...Shark's Cove. Since neither of us had snorkel gear, we had to find a place where we could rent masks, fins and snorkels. As luck would have it, the Beach Boutique was located right acoss the street from Pupukea Beach Park.

What to buy: You can buy gear if you want to, but we rented masks, fins and snorkels.

What to pay: $10.00 for the entire package

• Beaches
    • Diving and Snorkeling

• bryINpoland's Profile Photo

Surf n Sea: Haleiwa Surf Shop

by bryINpoland Updated May 4, 2005

Established in 1965, Surf-n-Sea has to be the most famous surf shop in the islands. If u are looking for quality surf boards, many made on location, great surf appearal, with all the famous surf brands, then u got to hit Surf-n-Sea.

Located just before Haleiwa Bridge, on your right, its hard to miss. Great service with friendly local sales associates and decent prices.

Open Daily from 9am - 7pm

Visit their website for info on all they sale and a lot more. Surf-n-Sea

*Please fel free to rate this tip, or any of my other tips. I am always looking to improve them. Thank u...

What to pay: From Waikiki, take H-1 west bound to Likelike highway. once over the mountains, take a left at the 3rd light onto Kamehameha highway. its about 30 miles on your right before the Haleiwa bridge.

Nadine just after shoping at Surf-n-Sea
    • School Holidays
    • Surfing
    • Beaches

• tracynew72's Profile Photo

Ron Artis Art Studio: Bring home a piece of Oahu - Artis' board art

by tracynew72 Updated Dec 24, 2004

Good for the island - good for the soul

Besides the obvious beauty of Ron Artis' artwork, the warmth of the family will make your time in Haleiwa most memorable.
    If you are lucky enough to expereince a live Jazz jam session, you will know what I am talking about!

Rons artwork is not only pleasing to the eye, but also a great way to help the island keep landfills free of broken surfboards.

So if you surf Northshore and you break your board, PLEASE drop by and give it to Ron - your casualty is guaranteed to turn heads, and may end up in a happy home someday!

What to buy: Surfboard art and music

What to pay: please be mindful & aware of the love that went into this artwork... pay a fair price and be happy knowing that you are helping the island and the Artis family.

Me with Victoria & Stefani holding my new Honu
    • Eco-Tourism
    • Surfing

• ArenJo's Profile Photo

Art Is: Art Is in Haleiwa

by ArenJo Written Jan 19, 2014

Very cool designs.

What to pay: I have no idea what the cost was, I just saw the yard. It was closed when I was walking past.

Finding Nemo design Decorated bus