Internet Connections, Waikiki

Know about this? Rate It!

Internet acces prices.
    by Waalewiener
    Internet Office
    by Waalewiener
  • Waalewiener's Profile Photo

Internet acces while on vacation in Waikiki.

by Waalewiener Updated Feb 27, 2003

Internet Office

Favorite thing: This is a picture of a little office were there is internet acces. A bout 10 PC,s high speed acces, plain but useful . I used this as a fix for my VT habit .In two days without VT i had to go on line.The PC would not get me into the chat room of VT and that was probably a good thing In my next tip the prices will show .
    The location is very nice just of the Beach close to Hawaiian Hilton Village Hotel and near the park next to this hotel. It is clearly marked and easy to find.

• Business Travel

• Mez77's Profile Photo

Internet Connections...not cheap!

by Mez77 Written Apr 14, 2004

Favorite thing: 4 Feb 04 1115

I managed to find Buzz Cafe where I managed to swindle 10 minutes internet use, a coffee and bagel for just over $3. I got a blueberry bagel and despite some initial reservations have smothered it in cream cheese, American Style. I must say, It isn't bad.

This was the cheapest internet I found, but I think they made a mistake, so I didn't go back again. Most places were $1 per 10 minutes, which I consider to be expensive, but I guess that is Hawaii for you.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo

An internet office for when you need to go on line

by Waalewiener Written Feb 26, 2003

Internet acces prices.

Favorite thing: It is sometimes neccesary to stay in contact with friends or family (or VT).
    so this is the place to do that and it is not that expensive.

• Business Travel