Nightclubs and bars in Waikiki

Fever!!!
  • Elvis impressionist
    Elvis impressionist "I Can't Help...
    Elvis songs!

Most Viewed Nightlife in Waikiki

• pamstravels's Profile Photo

Waikiki Mariott: Gently Rock the Night Away

by pamstravels Written Jan 29, 2005

You can see Mark Caldiera and his band play at the Waikiki Mariott Hotel on the 3rd floor by the pool. He is energetic, creative and knows just about every song that is requested.

There is a bar and food. Must try the flat bread pizza's!! The shrimp/feta is awesome!!

Dress Code: Ultra tourist casual

• Mez77's Profile Photo

Can't remember...too many drinks!: Moose something?

by Mez77 Written Apr 14, 2004

2 Feb 04 0223

I've just got home from some pub with 'Moose' in its name. (Located in Waikiki somewhere, Helpful aren't I?) Thinking it might be bit of a precursor to my upcoming visit to Canada, I decided to give it a go. I was indeed quite unique. Rap music aplenty. What was interesting though was the amount of people who either get up and dance alone or with other blokes. There was a distinct lack of females. The place was pretty dead. I was kinda expecting it to be party time, given that it was superbowl today. Nope...not to be. Obviously Sunday night does not go off.

In all fairness, we did not venture far from the hotel. I managed to spend US$30 on drinks. Tipping takes some getting used to...I'm not sure I like it, but I guess it the way of life in America.

• Tsunamis and Scruples: Nightclubs and Bars

by Kura296 Written May 12, 2007

Just recently visited Waikiki and visited only a couple of bars just down the road from our hotel. First was Scruples which is located on Kuhio Ave (across from Waikiki Trade Centre). This place was recommended by a friend who had visited earlier and to be honest it was not my scene....they were playing latin music when we arrived...the cover charge was $10 which i think was quite pricey especially since arriving after 1am and the place wasn't packed...The dress code is smart casual...although i got in with jeans, jandals and shirt...the dj then switched to rnb which was good...only stayed for 1 drink then headed down the road to Tsunami's...this bar is a bit dodgey but has a good crowd...drinks are not too bad either...$4 for a long island iced tea...so we stayed here for the rest of the night...we went on a saturday night and they played rnb...$5 cover charge i think...Most of waikiki bars close at 4am...we asked locals if there were any other bars open but they had only 1 bar which was in downtown honolulu....

Dress Code: smart casual in both bars...although tsunami's is a bit more of a casual dress code....

• Music

• JQ2006's Profile Photo

Oahu at Night

by JQ2006 Written Dec 9, 2006

While in Oahu, Hawaii I visited many beaches. All of them are warm and beautiful as you would expect. The people are kind and helpful which is common of the lax attitude of beachfront people. The nightlife was not all I expected it to be. I went to a bar beside the Zoo in waikiki which was fun, they had gogo dancers (though not too hot), and the drinks were pretty good. Plus I got in free. That is always a plus. There are a few other clubs there, but I cannot remember their names. all in all, there IS something here for all walks of life.

• Gloria381948's Profile Photo

Blue Hawaii The Show: Elvis Impressionist!!!

by Gloria381948 Written Jun 22, 2007

Blue Hawaii The Show has a great Elvis Impressionist. Jonathon Von Brahna sings Elvis's songs when Elvis was in Hawaii. Great hits, and some history about "The King". We have seen this show three times, the first time in May 2001, then in May 2005, this past September.
    The impressionist gives a wonderful talent, and I would highly recommend going to see this if you are an Elvis lover!! Great music, wonderful ambiance!!

Dress Code: Casual clothing, or whatever floats your boat.

• Seniors
    • Women's Travel

• lashr1999's Profile Photo

DON HO show at the Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel: DON HO show at the Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel

by lashr1999 Updated Apr 4, 2011

The show is more for the older set who enjoy his music and humor. My parent liked it, I felt the show was just ok. I have to admit I hadn't heard any of his songs before but his fans were signing all the words. Before the show he sits for a picture with you.

Waikiki Hotels

Latest Waikiki Hotel Reviews

Pat's at Punalu'u
Latest: Apr 7, 2014
Hostelling International Waikiki
Latest: Mar 30, 2014

Instant Answers: Waikiki

Comments

Waikiki Nightlife

Travel tips and advice posted by real travelers and Waikiki locals.
Map of Waikiki