Know about this? Rate It!
Oceanfront at the Outrigger Waikiki Hotel
2335 Kalakaua Ave
Go in here to see all the photos of Duke Kahanamoku, Olympic swimmer, sheriff of Honolulu, and local icon. The photos are scattered throughout the bar. This place is usually noisy and crowded, but go in to see the photos if nothing else.
Just Get in the Car and Go
The best thing to do on Oahu is get in your rental car and take a day trip around the island. If you're only staying in Waikiki, you're missing so much. You've got to get to the leeward side to see how lush the island can get. It's gorgeous. And you can pick almost any spot to park your car, get out, and do some exploring.
It takes less than a day to go around the island easily.
- Road Trip
- Budget Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Resort area, S coast of Oahu island, Hawaii. Located in the SE section of Honolulu, near Diamond Head, its famous beach is lined with luxury hotels; it has water-sports facilities as well as an aquarium, a zoo, gardens, and the International Market Place.
Finding your own beach away from Waikiki
While driving around the island, stop to see the lookout points. Down below us was a beach and surfers.
You can find not so busy beaches around the island, be adventurous.
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Waikiki Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Virginia Key Hotels
- Playa Blanca
- Scottsdale Hotels
- Kampong Pasir Ris Hotels
- Canovanas Hotels
- Davao City
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path