Waikiki Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Waikiki

• malianrob's Profile Photo

Perry Smorgy Restaurants: Perry Smorgy Restaurants

by malianrob Updated Apr 4, 2011

Well what can I tell you about this place? I didnt care for the food at all and neither did the kids. I came for lunch and I was so starving. i saw " all you can eat" and the price was reasonable so in we went. It was so disappointing.
    The service was great and the people were very nice but the food was horrible. I feel bad saying that but it was and I dont think I would come back here again.

Perry´s Smorgy Restaurants: Perry´s Smorgy Restaurants

by gugi66 Updated Apr 4, 2011

My first plate

This IS the place to go to if your hungry or want good value for your money. All you can eat buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Sunday Brunch. YOU CAN BRING YOUR OWN WINE OR BEER AN LUNCH AND DINNER

We found this restaurant the last day of our trip (and we were really sad for that) this had the best food and the best surroundings in Waikiki, It is in the middle of the city with a beautiful garden. Really coazy restaurant for people in love.

The buffet was really rich and had a lot to choose from. This was the lunch buffet:

Lunch

French Vanilla Cappuccino,
    Hot & Iced Tea,
    Lemonade,
    Soft Drinks

Favorite Dish: Everything.........................................................

• lashr1999's Profile Photo

Oceanarium at the Pacific Beach Hotel: Oceanarium at the Pacific Beach Hotel

by lashr1999 Updated Apr 4, 2011
    Oceanarium at the Pacific Beach Hotel

Went here for the buffet lunch at $30 a person. The food was good and the service was excellent. The best part was the view of their giant aquarium which surrounds you. At different time during the day you can see a diver feed the fish. See the pacific beach hotel website for times. If you are having a special event the diver can hold up a sign for you while diving in the tank. To the person complaining abou the seafood, a person living in hawaii told me that many restaurants fly in their seafood from the states.

• Aquarium
    • Study Abroad

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo

Wailana Coffee House.: A nice 7 days aweek 24 hours aday Coffee House.

by Waalewiener Updated Apr 4, 2011

Behind Trolley is Wailana Coffee House

This restaurant is in our opinion is a nice homey restaurant that has a lot more than coffee, because it was only 2or 3 minute walk
    from our Hotel(depending on red or green traffic light).If you chose a table near the window you will also have a view at one of the most bussiest intersections in Waikiki.
    Just a lovely and busy restaurant and it is large , not a small coffee house.
    There is a cocktail lounge with Karaoke nighly from 9.pm till 12 week nights , friday & saterday till 1 am.On Mondays and Thursdays there is Guitar music by Lopaka Brown. Validated parking is available on Ena road.

Favorite Dish: The food was very good and reasonable
    prizes, and there is a 10 % discount for 55+
    but only limited times.
    We had a Burger Combo one night .
    We had a New York Steak another night.

• TropicGirl77's Profile Photo

The Banyan Veranda: Excellent Brunch!

by TropicGirl77 Updated Apr 4, 2011

Banyan Veranda, Moana Surfrider

For my class reunion, my son won a prize he couldn't see using, so he passed it along to me. Brunch at the Banyan Veranda in Waikiki. The atmosphere was great, and the food was excellent. The price was a little pricier than my usual, but all in all, well worth it for the occasion.

Favorite Dish: My brunch centered around their seafood, which in my opinion was superb! I would mention it was not necessary to "add" any seasoning to any item. Their crab legs and mahi mahi were my favorite items, though I went back for seconds and added another helping of salad mushrooms and batter fried zucchini to my plate.

• Royal Hawaiian Center Paina Lanai: Quick Bites in Central Waikiki

by hawaiiBOB Written Apr 19, 2010

For those of you who are like me and like fast food with many options, the Royal Hawaiian Center's Paina Lanai is a great choice. The Royal Hawaiian Center is located in the middle of Waikiki in revitalized Waikiki near the Sheraton Waikki and Waikiki Beachwalk. The Paina Lanai food court is located on the second floor and includes the following dining options:

Panda Express
    Tacone Flavor Grill
    Maui Tacos
    Ezogiku
    Grove Bar

Favorite Dish: Panda Express - Fried rice, orange chicken, beef broccoli. A filling plate under $10...you can't go wrong
    Sbarro - 2 slices of pepperoni pizza and garden salad for under $10
    Yummy Korean BBQ - meat jun plate...4 sides make this a great meal under $10 as well

Not all of us have lots of money to wine and dine...for those in a hurry or on a budget, the food court is a great option for frugal travelers.

Waikiki food court

by gugi66 Written Jun 20, 2009

Food from China Express

A little smaller food court with about 14 restaurants and cafes, but still good options and good waiarity of food. I tryed China Express (not so special) and Taco bell.

Taco bell is a good fast food place with exellent taste specially the Quesadillas.

Favorite Dish: Quesadillas with extra cheese

Round Table Pizza

by gugi66 Written Jun 15, 2009

Original Montague��s All Meat Marvel Pizza

A great pizza place wher you can relax and really enjoy your pizza. You can choose to create your own pizza with whatever you want to put on or you can just order a pizza from the menu, eitherway it´s gona be delicious.

The pizzas looks small but belive me eaven the "personal" (thats the smallest pizza with 4 slices) will be enough. A good tip don´t miss the tasty garlic bread with cheese

Sizes on the pizzas

Personal- 4 Slices
    Small- 6 Slices
    Medium- 8 Slices
    Large- 12 Slices

The Round Table Pizza makes deliverys to.
    Extra Large- 16 Slices

Great pizza place, I really recomend this Pizzeria

Favorite Dish: Original Montague´s All Meat Marvel.

• gugi66's Profile Photo

International Market Place, Tiki Burger tree house: International Market Place, Tiki Burger tree house

Tiki Burger Tree House

A great place for a break in the middle of the International Market Place, nice wiew over the market place, nice decoration, good food and snack menu, but the waitress was a dissaster we had to wait over 20 minutes for some chicken nuggets and french fries and then when we wanted to pay another 15 minutes untill she came out with the bill.

But the food was good.

Favorite Dish: Chicken nuggets

International Market Place, food court: International Market Place, food court

Gyros with fried Potatos

We got a little hungry after a whole day at the market place so we decided to grab a lunch at the food court in the International Market Place, It looked a little dirty and groce by some of the restaurants but we went anyway and found a Greece restarant that was quite nice.

We orderd Gyros with french fries (Gyros is shredded pork) and we got what we orderd almost (we got fried potatos instead of french fries), the Gyros felt like it was a portion for children but no it was a portion for adult.

When we looked at the pictures it seemed like a regular portion, atleast for that price.

I DON´T RECOMEND THIS FOOD COURT AT THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET PLACE

Seaside Bar & Grill: Seaside Bar & Grill

Seaside Bar & Grill

A great place to eat dinner. Big menu with pictures of the food to choose from. They have Lobster tail, Crab Legs, N.Y. Steak, Mahi Mahi, Jumbo Fried Oysters, Island Stuffed Salmon, Fried Jumbo Shrimp and much more.

LOOK AT MY TIP OF BROCHURES AND MAPS (Things to do) FOR A DISCOUNT COUPON TO SEASIDE BAR & GRILL

Favorite Dish: N.Y Steak with BBQ sauce and corn.

Makai Market: Food Court

Makai market food court

Makai Market food court is located in Ala Moana Center. Here you have alot to choose from and it´s plenty food for your money.

The Restaurants

Yummy Korean BBQ - See my tip of the Yummy Korean BBQ
    Zagu Original Crystal & Pearl Shakes

DONT MISS ALL OF MY VIDEOS OF THE MAKAI MARKET FOOD COURT

• Karlie85's Profile Photo

Teddy's Bigger Burgers: Burgers!

by Karlie85 Written Feb 16, 2009

Teddy's is a pretty cool place. A 50s style, diner inspired burger joint that serves big, delicious burgers. And the burgers were delicious. And the milk shakes. But, the service was incredibly, unbelievably slow. We went around 8pm one night, went up to the counter and placed our order, which was pretty standard, 2 burgers, 2 fries, 2 shakes. We were told it would be brought out to us. No problem. We waited. And waited, and waited. It probably took them 20 minutes to bring our food out. And they weren't even that busy. There seemed to be just an average amount of people in the place. I also thought the prices were a little outrageous considering what we got. Our meal was almost $30! The patties are handmade, and their web site even says "we may take a little longer", so just be warned. If you're starving hungry like I was, you'll be waiting a while. I would probably go here again, the food was really good, I just wish I would have known ahead of time it would take so long.

• Tanaka of Tokyo: Tokyo in Waikiki?

by vividvivian Written Mar 23, 2008

always feel good to have many people sitting around the table. Teppan-yaki is not only for people to eat but also can turn into a show. teppan-yaki chef grills the food skillfully that we all are all eyes on his cooking show before we enjoy the food.

Favorite Dish: seafood is really good, may be because i am a seafood person. the way the chef cooked was nice.

• Business Travel
    • Luxury Travel

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

Seaside Bar and Grill: Skip It.

by ATXtraveler Written Mar 14, 2008

Honolulu is roughly 6 to 7 hours behind East Coast time in terms of GMT, but certain restaurants which tout their breakfast specials are a little behind the times. If you factor in that 6am in Honolulu is a Virginia residents biological noon-time, it would stand to reason that you may want to open your shop early to take advantage of these hungry travelers who's time close has not adjusted. Seaside Grill lacks both patience and understanding when it comes to this issue. My co-worker Erick and I woke up every morning in Honolulu at 4am to work on the day's pressing issues in Texas on time, then took a nice long intermission at the hotel gym. Around 6am, we were downright carniverous, and we went out in search of breakfast, only to find out that Seaside has its open sign on, and its doors open. When we walk into this place, the waiter rushs toward us to inform us they are closed. We look at the clock, which shows 6:15, and the sign on the front that says 6:30, and say we would be glad to wait. I also noticed that the bar had a fresh pot of coffee brewed already, and said we would sit out of the way at a table if we could get a coffee. He then asked us to leave the restaurant, and wait outside as opposed to the waiting area. We decided that if we were not good enough for this restaurant's waiting room, our money was no good to him as well. We ended up going across the street to Starbucks, where a large multi national corporation was more than happy to take our money. So much for the little guy.

Favorite Dish: Try a nice dish of the cold shoulder.

Instant Answers: Waikiki

Comments

Waikiki Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Waikiki restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Waikiki sightseeing.