Stores, Malls or Markets in Waikiki

Most Viewed Shopping in Waikiki

• CandS's Profile Photo

ABC Stores: ABC Stores

by CandS Updated Jun 22, 2006

Everywhere you go in Honolulu/Waikiki you will see heaps of ABC Stores! They are strategically placed every few shops so that you won't miss them. ;) But they do come in handy to buy things you forgot to pack.

What to buy: We bought our water there quite often as well as some groceries for breakfast and some souvenirs.

What to pay: A bottle of water 1.5 lt was US$11.9, a can of Coke was 69 cents, a pack of Pringles was US$1.99

• Adventure Travel
    • Hiking and Walking

• LoriPori's Profile Photo

DFS GALLERIA WAIKIKI: FEATURES A HUGE AQUARIUM IN THE WINDOW

by LoriPori Updated Mar 22, 2005

The first thing that you will notice as you come up to the DFS GALLERIA WAIKIKI is the huge aquarium in the window. Located in the heart of Waikiki, DFS Galleries offers shopping, from top designer brands at duty-free prices, exclusive island gifts and souvenirs.

Open daily 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.

• Aloha Stadium Swap Meet: Save your shopping dollar for this venue

by doofusdobbs Written Dec 17, 2004

Anything you can get in Waikiki shops or at the International Market Place (short of fine jewelry) you can get at the swap meet, and more!

What to buy: Hand painted fans
    bracelets and necklaces
    luggage
    clothing
    Aloha shirts
    souveniers

What to pay: don't be afraid to bargain, especially if you are there early, and are the first sale of the day. Tradition makes them want the first sale to be successful.

• Mez77's Profile Photo

Borders: Bookshop and Cafe...my favourite combo!!

by Mez77 Written Apr 14, 2004

6 Feb 04 1210

I'm sitting in Borders Bookshop Cafe enjoying a Cara-mocha coffee. It really is the best bookstore and since we had driven past it numerous times, I felt compelled to come here. So I caught the bus from Waikiki and am now enjoying a coffee on the balcony overlooking the sea with a pile of books i plan on buying.

I found a book titled '1000 places to see before you die' and I decide to get it. As I was waiting for my coffee, a middle aged woman approached me and said that it was an excellent book. She told me of her plans to travel to Europe later in the year. When I asked, she said her favourite places in the world were Nepal and Kilimanjaro. She also said the Volcanoes on Big Island were worth seeing...So prehistoric. I guess that made up my mind. As soon as I find an agent, I'll book my trip toi Big Island.

(See my Hawaii Volcanoes National Park page)

• Great_Explorer2003's Profile Photo

ABC Stores: This place has it all!!

by Great_Explorer2003 Written Mar 31, 2004

In an area of only 2 miles by one mile in Waikiki, there has got to be roughly 100 ABC Stores here. I didnt even know of such a place until driving into Waikiki. During the entire trip, it was a joke to all that I was with and as well as tour guides and other tourists. Its your one stop shop that has a little of everything from souvenors, clothing, food, beer, pop, magazines, gifts, jewelry and whatever else you might have forgotten to bring on your trip. These are located on every block and a few are on the same block, so your never too far away from one.

What to buy: Gotta get a ABC Store T-Shirt!!

• School Holidays

• gugi66's Profile Photo

Kings Village Shopping center

by gugi66 Written Jun 14, 2009

A little village in the middle of the city, here you can find alot of small shopps and good restaurants in this open air shopping center, built like a village.

• pamstravels's Profile Photo

Nani's Aloha Shirt Outlet: Local Tourist Shop

by pamstravels Updated Feb 3, 2005

I can't say that the shop is special because I never went inside, but I loved the sign - Nani's. That is what my kids call my mother and when I took this picture she was home supervising them.

• Kodi01's Profile Photo

Tiffany and Company: The finest stores in the world line Wakiki

by Kodi01 Written Feb 18, 2004

This is the storefront of Tiffany and Company. I thought it was quite impressive as we walked by all the famous stores which line Waikiki.

Waikiki Hotels

Latest Waikiki Hotel Reviews

Pat's at Punalu'u
Latest: Apr 7, 2014
Hostelling International Waikiki

Instant Answers: Waikiki

Comments

Waikiki Shopping

Travel tips and advice posted by real travelers and Waikiki locals.
Map of Waikiki