Rental Cars, Waikiki

Know about this? Rate It!

by GracesTrips
    by Mez77
    by Mez77
  • Waalewiener's Profile Photo

White Limo's , Black Limo's & Yellow Limo's.

by Waalewiener Written Feb 21, 2003

Black Stretch Limousine.

Excellent Limousine service.

Private Circle Island tour $250,(1-8 people)
    Private Charters 2 hour min $50/h (1-8 ppl.
    for Dinner and Night club Transfers pls call.
    Waikiki to Airport transfer $ 30.
    Airport to Waikiki tranfer $50.
    Brand new stretched Limousines 2001 / 2002 models.

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo

Can you say "Are you Nuts!"

by GracesTrips Written Aug 15, 2007

Renting a car in Hawaii is about what it cost anywhere else in the U.S. The "catch" in renting a car in Waikiki is that the hotels will charge you a daily fee for parking it there and it is not cheap! At the Hilton Hawaii Village, where we stayed, our daily fee to park and valet service was $25 per day and not to mention the $2 tip you give the valet attendent everytime your car is retrieved. So, keep that in mind when renting a car. For our situation, we had to. My daughter and her friends were staying at another hotel so I picked them up each morning and we used the car quite a bit to get around town. We drove to the North Shore 3 days in a row, went to Pearl Harbor and the Dole Plantation.

• Mez77's Profile Photo

Limo

by Mez77 Updated Apr 14, 2004

Truckloads (literally) of tourists were transported around the island in these funky limo's. I guess it would be cheap way to get around since you can fit so many people in, and it's a little more stylish than a bus.

This photos was taken at North Shore (A bit of a drive from Waikiki), but Limo's could be seen everywhere. I don't think I've ever seen so many in one place.

Instant Answers: Waikiki

Comments

Other Transportation in Waikiki