McCall Favorites

• jgemini65's Profile Photo

Elk

by jgemini65 Written Apr 3, 2005

Wild elk

Favorite thing: McCall is a very rural local. Consequently, life is a bit more rugged and rough. There is an abundance of wildlife and just a more remote existance!
    These elk are a yearly norm in these West central mountains when they come out of the even higher elevations to graze!

• Camping
    • Eco-Tourism
    • Adventure Travel

• pipster's Profile Photo

This is my grandaughter having...

by pipster Written Oct 4, 2002

Favorite thing: This is my grandaughter having fun in the snow! This is a shot outside our 'Idaho Home'...it is always hard for me to leave once I have been here for a week or so! The air is so fresh and the snow offers so many activities to enjoy..skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and just throwing a snow ball or two!

• pipster's Profile Photo

My all time favorite thing to...

by pipster Written Oct 4, 2002

Favorite thing: My all time favorite thing to do while in McCall is to ski! And with Brundage Mountain Ski Resort only 10 minutes from the heart of downtown McCall you have no excuse not to try out the slopes! This is my best friend and I having a great time enjoying a day at the mountain!

Instant Answers: McCall

Comments

McCall Favorites

Reviews and photos of McCall favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for McCall sightseeing.