Meridian Favorites

by crazyk

Best Rated Favorites in Meridian

Rubbernecks.

by crazyk Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: Driving into Meridian is always fun when there is either somebody getting pulled over or a car accident.
    There is a huge line of traffic staring at the most exciting thing they have ever seen(besides the water tower)
    All that means is that I get to spend time in my car listening to the radio and checking out the unbelievable scenery.

Fondest memory: One time the police pulled over a truck and it took twenty minutes to get around it.
    It was a great day!

• Adventure Travel

• crazyk's Profile Photo

Store what you don't need.

by crazyk Written Jan 1, 2003

storage excitement!

Favorite thing: You should visit Meridian Storage if you want to store something you don't want to take with you.
    Nothing beats a good storage unit, especially if you don't have a place to stay.

Fondest memory: One time, I had to store stuff at this fine place of business and it was tons of fun!!

gas price bliss.

by crazyk Updated Dec 4, 2002

Favorite thing: My favorite thing about Meridian would have to be going in to the Fred Meyer store to look at televisions, dvd players, cds, and go grocery shopping there also.

Fondest memory: I was at east 1st street a year ago and drove by the chevron and they had a fuel sale.
    So, I proceded so pull in and fill my tank with discounted gas. It was a great day! By the way, east 1st is now known as main street.

Storey Park.

by crazyk Written Feb 25, 2003

Favorite thing: I think this is Meridian's only park.
    It's a nice park with playground equipment and the most important thing: A VIEW OF THE MERIDIAN WATER TOWER!!!

Fondest memory: Memories of water towers with Meridian painted on the side....

Phoenix north

by crazyk Written Aug 2, 2003

Favorite thing: Most people in the rest of the united states think that the Meridian area is fairly cool in the summertime and that we get tons of snow in the wintertime, but since we have the nuclear winter or inversion in the wintertime, we lack snow.
    In the summertime though, we can see temperatures as high as 110 here, just in july we saw that temperature twice and had over 100 degrees 18 days in the last three weeks. August hasn't even really started yet and that is usually the hot month, but we have been actually beating phoenix for a hotter temperature in the last two weeks,but it doesn't stay warm in the wintertime here.

Fondest memory: Taking I-84 west to canada to get away from the 108 degrees.

Instant Answers: Meridian

Comments

Meridian Favorites

Reviews and photos of Meridian favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Meridian sightseeing.