Aurora Nightlife

• Nightlife
    by BROOKS

Best Rated Nightlife in Aurora

• Hollywood Casino Gambling Boat...

by BROOKS Updated Aug 24, 2002

Hollywood Casino Gambling Boat on Galena Blvd. in downtown Aurora. This is our 'main attraction' you might say. The only club we really had was right down the way from it called the Snuggery. I was just told it has closed as I'm writing this! I can't think of any other dance clubs to go to that are diverse. There is live music, some diversity, drinks, and good snacks at the Fox and the Hound in Yorkshire Plaza in Aurora.

Dress Code: Anything goes for the downtown area but in the Fox and the Hound I understand they don't like the 'hat to the back look' for men.

• The Zephyr Bar and Motel: Retro Bar has kick

by Dev33 Written Apr 2, 2008

As your driving out along east Colfax I'm sure that you will see many different bars and lounges. Now I know that you probably want the best deal in the most peaceful atmosphere. I know how you feel. You want to stop by a place that is entertaining, but not to pricey. I've dropped by the Zephyr a few times during the last couple months. And I've really come to enjoy the time that I have spent there. Every Friday and Saturday night they have live music. They are all local bands and play music that's easy to dance to. Classic songs like mustang sally, stairway to heaven, and many others can be heard through the speakers on these fun nights. On Sunday they have karaoke. Which is quite entertaining as well. Sure you always have a select few tone deaf drunks who sing songs that are way out of their league. But the vibe is friendly and fun. There are also quite a few regulars who can sing very well. And if you're not frightened by people, you should try to sing your favorite songs. They also have the best happy hour I've ever seen. During the day The Zephyr has 3 happy hours. The first is from 9-11, second 5-7, third 11-1am. At these time periods almost every single drink in the house is two for one. There are select exceptions, but that's a pretty fantastic deal. If you're ever down by Peoria and Colfax, I'd suggest you drop by and check it out.

Dress Code: No dress code

Instant Answers: Aurora

Comments

Aurora Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Aurora nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Aurora sightseeing.