Belleville Restaurants

• cckbp7's Profile Photo

Fischer's Restaurant: Dining in Style

by cckbp7 Updated Jul 21, 2006
    Logo

This place is mostly an older upscale crowd, but everyone is welcome. They have daily specials for under $7. Last time I was there, I had a fried chicken (4 pieces) dinner w/ 3 sides of veggies and a salad for $6. Great deal. They also have large banquet rooms for weddings and other gatherings. Obviously, they offer more than just fried chicken. Everything here is quite good.

Favorite Dish: Fried Chicken

• onewithjoy's Profile Photo

Shrine Restaurant: Delicious Soups

by onewithjoy Written Dec 6, 2008

Walking through the grounds here, you can work up a good appetite. The restaurant at Our Lady of the Snows has a deee-licious lunch menu. They have eight different soups, rolls and a salad bar and it is all you can eat, for less than $10.00 (not counting a beverage). The service is excellent, helpful but not obtrusive.

Favorite Dish: The last time we were here, my husband had a Philly Cheesesteak Soup that he says is the best soup he ever tasted. I had a baked potato soup that was out of this world. I have had to promise my husband that the next long trip we make, we have to plan to get to Belleville Illinois around lunch time!

• Seniors
    • Religious Travel

• BigBlueOne's Profile Photo

Big Daddy's 618: Good Food and Cheap

by BigBlueOne Written Jan 18, 2009

Great little place if you're looking for something cheap and tasty. Looks like it might turn into more of a festive place towards the end of the night so if you're into that sort of thing go late, if not, go early.

Favorite Dish: The Cadillac was very good. Its basically a roast beef sandwich that's probably as good, if not better, than any I've had before.

• BigBlueOne's Profile Photo

The Wine Tap: Great Wine, Ambience and Food

by BigBlueOne Written May 15, 2010

I have no idea how I lived so close to this place for the past year and a half without going there. I've now been twice in the past week. This place is in the Main Street District in Belleville and it reminds you of an old house (though its in an old downtown building) as it winds its way to a back patio complete with a brick fired oven where they make excellent pizzas.

Favorite Dish: The pear and gorgonzola bites were awesome and the all of the flatbreads (pizzas) that we've tried have been very good as well.

Also, thus far at least, the staff seem to be very knowledgeable about their wine menu.

• Festivals
    • Wine Tasting

Instant Answers: Belleville

Comments

Belleville Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Belleville restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Belleville sightseeing.