Know about this? Rate It!
Lyric Opera of Chicago: Where the tenors & sopranos play ...
Chicago's premier opera company celebrates its 50th anniversary in the 2004-2005 season. Check their website for more information.
Their schedule always includes old favorites as well as more modern fare and usually something a little lighter.
They have a super outreach program for students.
The pictures were taken during our recent visit to see Lucia di Lammermoor with the stunning French soparano, Natalie Dessay.
Dress Code: Dressy -- often upscale, trendy and/or artistically interesting. Definitely the time for your most avant-garde outfit!
On the main floor and first balcony you'd not be comfortable in jeans & sneakers, although coat/tie is far from mandatory!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Chicago Travel Guide
Explore the World
- West Hollywood Hotels
- Heckscher State Park Hotels
- Diamond Beach Hotels
- Asheville Hotels