Know about this? Rate It!
Spend sometime in Lincoln...
Spend sometime in Lincoln Park, specially visit the Zoo. An afternoon there is quite an experience and , if you have kids, they will thank you watching all the animals there. Your wallet to since it's free
Head for the park!
Has to be Lincoln Park. Great for a morning run, a stroll or just a sit in the sun. It runs along the shore of the lake so you really can't miss it, there is also a zoo and gardens her - a great way to spend a summer afternoon....
Visit Lincoln Park, the...
Visit Lincoln Park, the largest and one of the most diverse urban parks in America. It stretches along the lakefront from North Avenue for several miles, and includes the charming historic Lincoln Park neighborhood along its southwest edge. The park is home to miles of sandy and rocky beaches, beautiful boat harbors, the fabulous Lincoln Park Zoo, rowing ponds, al fresco restaurants, theatre, golf, tennis, athletic fields, dog walking, girl watching, outdoor chess by the lake, biking, skating and walks that go on forever. Avoid at night.
South Chicago - bridge up!
I hope you're not in a hurry to get out of South Chicago. Traffic bottlenecks abounds: not only drawbridges, but also surface railway crossings.
Take a walk into Chinatown,...
Take a walk into Chinatown, try the 'local' food, the people are friendly, the atmosphere is very different from downtown Chicago.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Chicago Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lovers Key Hotels
- Kichijoji Hotels
- Marco Island
- Sirhind Hotels
- Watertown Hotels
- Orlando Off The Beaten Path
- Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Rome Off The Beaten Path
- Destin Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Dallas Off The Beaten Path
- Thailand Off The Beaten Path
- South Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Off The Beaten Path
- Pennsylvania Off The Beaten Path