Cheesecake Factory, Chicago

by antistar
    Cheesecake Factory Chicago
    by HotSpotJ
  • frenchmoxie's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: Really awesome design and food!

by frenchmoxie Written Aug 13, 2004

So many types of cheesecakes to choose from! A slice is expensive though, around $6 a piece. They serve dinner food that is also very yummy! I got the grilled cheese, but wanted to get the Asian Veg. Stir-Fry. Be sure to make reservations ahead of time. The wait for us was around 45 minutes.

Favorite Dish: Desserts!

• Cheesecake Factory: Dying to Eat at Cheesecake Factory on Michigan Ave

by msnuggie Written Feb 18, 2009

The Cheesecake Factory in Chicago is a chain restaurant but we really love it! The service is good and the prices aren't bad. The only problem with this on Michigan Avenue is that it's PACKED. It's always at least an hour to an hour and a half wait.

My tip is this.

It's a little known FACT that you can walk right into the bar area, get a table without waiting and order from the full menu. We do this every single time we go in Chicago. People perceive it as more of a waiting area so tables open up fast. The last 2 times in Chicago, we've walked right in, gotten a table in the bar area (which incidentally is no different than the restaurant area) and eaten and been out within an hour and a half. Depending on how fast we wanted to go.

Favorite Dish: I'll eat anything, most things I've tried are great.

• Women's Travel
    • Business Travel

• The Cheesecake Factory: Great place for a midnight sweet tooth

by cranecafe Written Mar 23, 2008

Went to see a show at the Watertower Theater with our high school band and wandered over here for an after dinner treat. The staff was very accomodating of our large group and kept our tab on one bill even though our tables were scattered throughout the joint. Our waiters were great. Treated our kids as adults and had fun conversing with them.

Favorite Dish: Cheesecake - any kind you can imagine.

• kim83_50158's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: Who can resist cheesecake?!

by kim83_50158 Written Nov 1, 2003

The Restaurant has a wide variety of food on the menu, including an entire desert menu--CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!

The atmosphere is unique! And a really great area of downtown Chicago.

Favorite Dish: I've only had the Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake, so I'll try something else on my 2nd trip, which will be soon, and then I'll let you know!

• Business Travel
    • Study Abroad

• greencard's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: Good Food In Amazing Décor

by greencard Updated Oct 7, 2002
    See? Dreamy!

The Cheesecake Factory in Chicago is located on the bottom of the Hancock Building. The interior of the restaurant is just dreamy -- it really makes me feel like I'm dining inside a mushroom. The ceiling, the columns, the walls are so bulbous and esoteric.

Favorite Dish: Cheesecake, obviously! There are a million kinds, and you can have them shipped home.

• brucegt's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: The Cheesecake Factory

by brucegt Written Aug 24, 2002

The quanity is quite generous and you might have to ask for a 'doggie bag'.

Favorite Dish: A lot of variety of Cheescake flavors for dessert and they have regular dinner menu also.

• ZoeB's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: The Cheesecake Factory

by ZoeB Written Aug 24, 2002

The atmosphere is great but it is essential to bookm a table in the evening as there is a high demand for it

Favorite Dish: Cheesecake - over 100 varieties!!!!

• ashishashar's Profile Photo

The 'Cheesecake Factory' in...

by ashishashar Written Aug 24, 2002

The 'Cheesecake Factory' in the basement and the bar on the 95th floor of the Hancock Tower offer great food and drinks.

Instant Answers: Chicago