Cheesecake Factory, Chicago

Cheesecake Factory Chicago
    by HotSpotJ
  • The Cheesecake Factory: Great place for a midnight sweet tooth

by cranecafe Written Mar 23, 2008

Went to see a show at the Watertower Theater with our high school band and wandered over here for an after dinner treat. The staff was very accomodating of our large group and kept our tab on one bill even though our tables were scattered throughout the joint. Our waiters were great. Treated our kids as adults and had fun conversing with them.

Favorite Dish: Cheesecake - any kind you can imagine.

• HotSpotJ's Profile Photo

Cheesecake Factory: The Cheesecake Factory

by HotSpotJ Written Oct 29, 2006

I went to this one located on the ground floor of the John Hancock building... I went there because the menu was familiar and I was hungry, and walking by... this is a great place toi eat, but in the city of Chicago, I had really wished I would have held out for some of the more authentic restaurants, as this one has become cookie-cutter to me, a huge menu but it hasn't changed that much over time.

Cheesecake Factory Chicago
    • Business Travel

• Cheesecake Factory: The interia looks like the TARDIS

by AliceInHerDress Written Jul 10, 2006

I went there a couple of years ago. as others have said it was quite busy and I noticed there was a lot of people with young children in there. The vanilla cheescake was excellent. I still remember what I had two years on, so it must have been good. It is at the base of the John Hancock Building - the big black one with the X's. Have a trip up there as well, much less crowded than Sears Tower.

As an aside, for all of you British readers the interia puts you in mind of the TARDIS.

• frenchmoxie's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: Really awesome design and food!

by frenchmoxie Written Aug 13, 2004

So many types of cheesecakes to choose from! A slice is expensive though, around $6 a piece. They serve dinner food that is also very yummy! I got the grilled cheese, but wanted to get the Asian Veg. Stir-Fry. Be sure to make reservations ahead of time. The wait for us was around 45 minutes.

Favorite Dish: Desserts!

• kim83_50158's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: Who can resist cheesecake?!

by kim83_50158 Written Nov 1, 2003

The Restaurant has a wide variety of food on the menu, including an entire desert menu--CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!

The atmosphere is unique! And a really great area of downtown Chicago.

Favorite Dish: I've only had the Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake, so I'll try something else on my 2nd trip, which will be soon, and then I'll let you know!

• Business Travel
    • Study Abroad

• greencard's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: Good Food In Amazing Décor

by greencard Updated Oct 7, 2002

The Cheesecake Factory in Chicago is located on the bottom of the Hancock Building. The interior of the restaurant is just dreamy -- it really makes me feel like I'm dining inside a mushroom. The ceiling, the columns, the walls are so bulbous and esoteric.

Favorite Dish: Cheesecake, obviously! There are a million kinds, and you can have them shipped home.

See? Dreamy!

• brucegt's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: The Cheesecake Factory

by brucegt Written Aug 24, 2002

The quanity is quite generous and you might have to ask for a 'doggie bag'.

Favorite Dish: A lot of variety of Cheescake flavors for dessert and they have regular dinner menu also.

• ZoeB's Profile Photo

The Cheesecake Factory: The Cheesecake Factory

by ZoeB Written Aug 24, 2002

The atmosphere is great but it is essential to bookm a table in the evening as there is a high demand for it

Favorite Dish: Cheesecake - over 100 varieties!!!!

• ashishashar's Profile Photo

The 'Cheesecake Factory' in...

by ashishashar Written Aug 24, 2002

The 'Cheesecake Factory' in the basement and the bar on the 95th floor of the Hancock Tower offer great food and drinks.

Instant Answers: Chicago