House of Blues, Chicago

by Paulie_D
  • Paulie_D's Profile Photo

House of Blues: House of Blues

by Paulie_D Updated Oct 21, 2003

When I decided to visit Chicago, I'd made sure that I put the House of Blues on my 'To Do' list.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of trying to do too much on my day of arrival and, what with the flying time lag, was pretty tired by the time I got there, which was around 6.30 pm.

I settled for just having a quick meal and a trip to the obligatory memorabilia shop as I was pretty wiped and just wanted to crash..

The food was good and the service adequate although I did, occasionally, feel overlooked.

If you are interested in third hand reports, I spoke to a couple in my tour group who also visited the HOB and they took the time to have a meal and see the band and they had a great time.

Next time, and there will be a next time, I'll make sure to give it the attention I think it deserves.

• maryinutopia's Profile Photo

House of Blues: House of Blues

by maryinutopia Written Aug 24, 2002

The atmosphere is always unique at House of Blues. If you were alone, you could entertain yourself with the ceiling tiles alone. They have a gift shop and I always try to get some memorabilia there. Often they have big name stars in concert. One of the unusual things about this House of Blues is it is attached to it's own HOTEL!

Favorite Dish: I had a wonderful pasta dish!

Instant Answers: Chicago

Comments

Hotels Near House of Blues
4.5 out of 5 stars