Been here? Rate It!
La Condesa: Good Mexican Food
La Condesa is a local chain of Mexican restaurants. They're not so well known because most of their outlets are on the south side of the city (in the less touristy area).
Favorite Dish: The food was good, with large portions, but it's not inexpensive. I must admit that I was a bit surprised to see 3-star prices in what is clearly not the most glamorous Mexican restaurant in the city.
With that said, the service was excellent and the food very tasty.
- Food and Dining
- Beer Tasting
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Chicago Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bad Hofgastein
- Pulau Satang Kecil Hotels
- Isla Baltra Hotels
- Pine Grove Hotels
- Otok Vir Hotels