Boat Cruises, Chicago

Know about this?

• IrishFem's Profile Photo

Seadog Cruises

by IrishFem Updated Apr 17, 2003

I only went on this because l got a free ticket. Its pure trash... the guide was a total disaster, all you do is sit on the boat whilst he gets excited and starts singing. I found him boring and actually thought of jumping overboard to get away from him and his silly
    commentary. I checked the cost and its $22 for 30 minutes. Spend your money on a trip to the Field Museum instead.

Unique Suggestions: Don't go on board one of these boats... Go to the Ferris Wheel instead.

• Robinski9's Profile Photo

Oddyssey II...Midnight Cruise to Hell.

by Robinski9 Updated Mar 10, 2003

Oddysey II Yacht Cruises. Big friggin' boat on the Navy Pier...you can't miss it.

The cruise left at midnight and lasted 2 hours...about two hours too long. We were squeezed in with a very large party. As a result, all the music played was of a specific genre and about 5 - 10 years old. My boyfriend wouldn't tell me how much he spent on it but I got the gist that it was a lot. We were both very dissapointed and so happy when the trip was over.

Unique Suggestions: Bring a barf bag and headphones. That way you can listen to music you like, while you revisit the crappy h'or d'oerves.

I took a few night pics of the Chicago skyline while out on the deck. Hopefully those will turn out nicely. :)

***Pictures didn't turn out too well. They're completely black. You'll have to take my word for it. Lake Michigan looks like a black abyss on a dark night.***

Fun Alternatives: If you want to take a short cruise on lake Michigan, go for the "Duck" boats. They're yellow.

Instant Answers: Chicago