If you're visiting Chicago for 2 days or more and you're planning to travel a lot, it's advisable to get Day passes.
There are 1-Day Fun Pass and 2, 3, or 5-day Visitor Passes.
More than a week and you can get a concession pass.
You can buy these passes from the vending machines at airports CTA stations, Visitor Information Centers downtown Jewel food stores and online.
BIRCHY FLIES WITH NO FOOD!!!!!!!!!!
Be aware that United Airlines has stopped all complimentary food service on their domestic flights. Even though our tickets said "lunch" no lunch was offered. Granted, airline food is no great thing, but it would be nice to know ahead of time. That guy next to me with the "Onion Hero sandwich" knew ahead of time!
I know the domestic airlines are in trouble but offering a "snack package" for $5 which consisted on nothing but fruit juce and high carb and fat chips and such things is no way to make up for it.
Be aware; take some food along on long flights and make it something that won't offend your seat mates. Enough said.Related to:
- Budget Travel
- Business Travel
- Family Travel
Once the water started to...
Once the water started to subside, some campers decided to drive out, even though the water was up to their floorboards, which were about 2 feet off the ground.
The Peninsula Hotel in Chicago is an absolutely wonderful hotel! Every detail is thought through and...more
I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to discover Chicago on foot! It is located...more
One of the prettiest, sleekest, nicely designed hotels i've been in.more
Latest Chicago Hotel Reviews
- Kinzie Hotel
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Hotel Indigo Chicago Downtown Gold Coast
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Hotel Burnham - a Kimpton Boutique Hotel
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 3 Reviews
- Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 6 Reviews
- The Tremont Chicago Hotel at Magnificent Mile
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 7 Reviews
- Holiday Inn Chicago-Mart Plaza
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 5 Reviews
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Explore the World
- Island of Newfoundland
- South Sioux City Hotels
- Kanton Aargau Hotels
- Vialonga Hotels
- Civitavecchia Hotels