Libertyville Restaurants

Inside OPA!
  • Celebrating Dee's Birthday, July 20, 2007
    Celebrating Dee's Birthday, July 20,...
    The Lunch That we sared at 545 North

Most Recent Restaurants in Libertyville

• londonlover's Profile Photo

Wildberry: A step above IHOP! :)

by londonlover Updated Apr 4, 2011

Wildberry opened in 2004, and it is a much-needed addition to the restaurants in Libertyville. It is open daily for breakfast and lunch only, and right now, it is extremely popular on weekends, so be prepared for a short wait. The decor is casual but with excellent use of mustard yellow walls combined with a warm cherry wood. A fireplace in the middle warms everything up, and service has been very good on each of my experiences here so far.

Favorite Dish: Creamy Nutella Crepe with Sliced Bananas -- and though I haven't tried the smoothies yet, they have an infinite variety that sound delicious (you can also get these to go from the coffee bar in the foyer).

I'm a little (ok, very!) picky about my coffee, so I find their Seattle's Best a little bland and/or weak, so I haven't tried the lattes or any coffee concoctions. However, the plain coffee here is fine as an accompaniment to the meal.

Firkin: An example of Firkin's specials

by londonlover Updated Jun 12, 2008

Chihuahua cheese, served with pita

This was a special appetizer of warm chihuahua cheese with fried potato strips and an excellent tomato-based sauce. Delicious!

Do be aware that Firkin has a predominantly bar-going clientele on weekend evenings. Therefore, if you go here to eat instead of drink, as I do, you are better off going for lunch or early afternoon on weekends, since it can get pretty noisy after 7 PM or so.

545 North Bar & Grill: What a Terrific Addition to Libertyville

by deecat Updated Jul 21, 2007

Celebrating Dee's Birthday, July 20, 2007

Allan and I had dinner on July 20, 2007 to celebrate my birthday. I had Beef Tenderloin; Allan ordered Rack of Lamb but ended up receiving roast pork! The waiter gave us a free dessert for my birthday.

My friend Mickey Scales had just retired from teaching English, and we decided to have a "girl's day out" to celebrate. We decided to spend the day in downtown historic Libertyville. It had been at least a year since I had taken the time to peruse the town. Much to my surprise, there was a new restaurant called 545 North bar& grill. We looked at the posted lunch menu and decided to give it a try.

What a grand idea that turned out to be! It's a long, narrow building, and the decor is quite "slick" and "hip". I would almost think that I were entering a restaurant in Lincoln Park in Chicago!
    We chose to eat outside because it was a picture-perfect afternoon. That, too, was a good choice.

Our waitress was quite accommodating...efficient, friendly, and ever so helpful.

The Lunch Menu includes Small Plates (about $8-9); Huge Salads ($7-13); Sandwiches and Lunch Entrees such as Strip Steak, Barbecue Pork Loin, Hamburgers, Grilled chicken Breast, Homemade Corned Beef, Gyros Plate (to name a few).

The Dinner Menu prices are more expensive and have such Main Courses as:
    Grilled Filet of Beef, 16 oz Ribeye, Roasted Rack of Lamb, Rosemary Pork Tenderloin Medallions, Pan Seared Halibut, Pancetta Wrapped Shrimp, Vegetable Linguine

The website says that "Chef Patrick Joyce's dishes are infused with international flavors to create distinctive tastes." From our joint experience, we agree!

Favorite Dish: Mickey and I decided to share our lunch. We chose from the Small Plates. We had Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla that was served with pico de gallo, guacamole & sour cream [$8.00] and a Caesar Salad made with fresh romaine, parmesan & garlic croutons [$7.00].

Mickey was concerned that it would not be enough; however, we could not even finish the salad!

The Chipotle Chicken was seasoned to perfection with "a little kick" but not overpowering.
    Mickey and I agreed that it was quite delicious. The Caesar Salad was just excellent....so crisp and with delicious crunchy croutons. The dressing was mild and added to rather than overpowering the salad.

With my good friend, the perfect weather conditions, the beautiful new restaurant, the delicious food choices, and the delightful waitress, we agreed that it was a perfect luncheon for our celebration of her retirement.

• Architecture
    • Women's Travel

• LoriPori's Profile Photo

OLIVE GARDEN: ITALIAN RESTAURANT

by LoriPori Updated Dec 18, 2006

Olive Garden

After a busy day touring Milwaukee and then stopping by at Deecat and Allan's place for a little get-together, we all headed for the OLIVE GARDEN which was only a few minutes drive and located in the Gurnee Mills Shopping Complex. It was a beautiful and spacious restaurant and for a Tuesday evening, quite full of diners, probably treating themselves after an afternoon of Christmas shopping. Dee had made reservations thank goodness and we were seated, all eight of us in a cozy little nook of the restaurant. Our waiter, Ryan, was pleasant, funny and very efficient. I ordered spaghetti with traditional meat sauce seasoned with garlic and herbs. ( $9.75 ). Hans had lasagna classico, with layers of pasta, meat sauce and mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan and romano cheese ($11.95). As is the tradition with Olive Garden, we were served fresh baked breadsticks and generous bowls of salad with Italian dressing.

Gilardi's: Family-Owned and Run With Pride

by deecat Updated Oct 7, 2006

Gilardi's Italian Trattoria, Vernon Hills

On a beautiful night in May of 2005, my husband Allan and I, along with our neighbors, Sue and Ben, had dinner at the family-owned and operated Gilardi's Italian Trattoria in Vernon Hills. We had just been to the musical, "Brigadoon" at the Lincolnshire Marriott Theater.

I had seen advertisements for the restaurant with the classic automobile always present, but I had never eaten there. My friend Sue had eaten here for many years, so it was her suggestion for us to go there that night.

Photos: Top, is front view of Gilardi's.
    Bottom, Dee in front of Classic Roadster that's part of the ambience of the place.

Our waiter told us that Gilardi's has been in this location for 20 years, and he also told us that all the recipes are family recipes. All the food is made "from scratch".

It's a quaint place with a picturesque wrap-around porch with windows that open out in warm weather.

It's quite obvious from the beginning...from the moment that we walked in...that tradition and family pride play a positive role in the success of this Italian trattoria.

Favorite Dish: Gilard's offers Traditional Pastas, Antipasti, Steaks, Grandma Sophie's Homestyle Pastas, Veal, Chicken, and lots of Fish dishes.

The Extra-virgin Olive Oil they have on the table for dipping the bread is extraordinary. The House Salads were crisp, fresh, and the house dressing was also magnificent.

The other three had Fish dishes, either White Fish with chopped tomatoes, olive oil, spices, and onions or Salmon. They all agreed that their meals were delicious.

I ordered the homemade Cheese Ravioli, and found it just delightful. It had a wonderful Marinara sauce that blended perfectly with the delicate cheeses.

For dessert Allan and I shared a homemade Conoli with coffee.

Both couples had a coupon card that took off ($16.00) of each couple's total bill.

We are so glad that Sue and Ben introduced us to this fantastic Gilardi's Italian Trattoria

Opa!: Authentic Greek in Libertyville/Vernon Hills

by deecat Written Aug 30, 2006

Inside OPA!

Within two weeks, I enjoyed Opa! Restaurant two times. My first visit was with my husband Allan and the best man at our wedding (43 years ago), Jim Nelson. Jim was visiting us, and the three of us went out to eat there. It was a beautiful August night (75 degrees and sunny) so we ate out on the patio overlooking small Bear Lake.

The second time I went there was on a chilly and wet Monday evening just a week later; this time three of my best friends (Mickey, Jill, and Marcia) were celebrating Jill's birthday.

Both times, the food was outstanding; the service was excellent, and the company was terrific.

I love the "look" of Opa! The main room (non-smoking) is two stories high with large windows all around and a skylight. Thus, it is bright and airy and spacious. Outdoors the patio wraps around with plenty of seating; there are decorative lighting to add to the ambience outside.

There's a great Wine menu so check it out.

The regular menu is quite extensive:
    Mezethes (appetizers)
    Orektika (Spreads)
    Lagana (Flatbreads)
    Soupes & Salates (Soups & Salads)
    Parelipomena (Side Dishes)
    Thalassina (From the Sea)
    Vounou & Kambou (From the Land)
    Spitiko Fayito (Traditional Greek Comfort Food)
    Piateles (Combination Plates)
    And, of course, DESSERTS

Favorite Dish: Dishes that I can recommend because I, Allan, or my friends have tried them and loved them:

The Tzatziki Spread of Creamy yogurt, cucumber & garlic)
    Saganaki (sizzling flamed Kefalograviera Cheese)
    Dolmathes (Grape leaves stuffed with ground meat & rice)
    Lagana (one of two Flatbreads; this one was flatbread topped with eggplant, tomatoes, olives, & feta cheese)
    Avgolemono Soupe (traditional egg-lemon & rice soup)
    Bean Soup (white beans, carrots, and some tomato)
    Opa! Salata (Romaine & iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, olives & feta cheese, Greek dressing)
    Patates Tiganites (hand-cut Greek fries)
    Arni Bouti Fournou (Roast leg of lamb)Gyros Piato (Platter of gyros with tzatziki, tomatoes, onions & warm pita)
    Moussaka (Baked eggplant, zucchini, & ground meat, topped with bechamel sauce)

For Jill's birthday, the waiter brought to her (free) a slice of Galaktoboureko with a candle, and we all sang "happy birthday" to her. Both times, we had a special dessert with shredded filo filled with honey and nuts, rolled, and then covered with a homemade chocolate sauce. It was so excellent.

This Greek restaurant has it all: the architecture, the outdoor patio overlooking the lake, the great service, and, best of all, the outstanding food.

• deecat's Profile Photo

The Picnic Basket Restaurant & Catering Service: For a Quick Meal On The Run.....

by deecat Updated Aug 14, 2006

The Picnic Basket in Libertyville

Be warned that at the noon hour, The Picnic Basket is one of the busiest places in all of downtown Libertyville. It's a small place, so if you wish to eat in, get there early. It offers a fantastic variety of homemade salads; four homemade soups; gigantic, original sandwiches, and tantalizing desserts.

The menu is large and divided into:
    Regular sandwiches
    House Creations (Such as "Rodeo Chive: Roast Beef and Cream Cheese with Chives on White Sourdough).
    Wraps
    Ready-to-Go Salads
    Gourmet Salads
    Salad Combo Platter: (one of the gourmet salds and a sandwich)
    Soups
    Quiches
    Drinks
    Desserts (cookies, Lemon Bars, Fudge Brownies, Scotcheroos, 7-Layer Bars, Oatmeal Carmelita, Pokie Bars

The sandwiches are made fresh to order per customer's specifications. They also offer a variety of hot daily specials such as pasta dishes. The soups are gourmet and quite good. The salads are crisp and always fresh. There is a wide assortment of breads and add-ons for the sandwiches. Besides soda pop, they have tea and lemonade as well as coffee. But remember to save room for the scrumptious desserts.

Favorite Dish: My favorite sandwich is the freshly baked turkey breast sandwiches. You can always tell when turkey breast is available because of the wonderful aroma that permeates the block!

With the Turkey Breast Sandwich ( I always order a 1/2 sandwich), I usually have *a small, fresh fruit salad, and a diet Dr. Pepper. I USED to eat the potato chips (yes, I know they are potatoes, but they don't taste like potatos!). If I'm not completely stuffed, I will have a homemade cookie too.

Portofino Italian Bistro: Great Place To Celebrate 43rd Anniversary

by deecat Updated Aug 12, 2006

Portofina Italian Bistro

Be sure to click on all photos

On a very special Friday evening, August 11, 2006, Allan and I enjoyed our 43rd wedding anniversary dinner at Portofino Italian Bistro in Vernon Hills, Illinois (just outside of Libertyville, Illinois). What a beautiful evening it was, indeed.

Portofino Italian Bistro is a very popular restaurant among people all over Lake County. Why? It's obvious once you walk into this delightful environment. From the greeter to the bus boy, every employee is efficient, friendly, and helpful. Our waitress, Alana Davidov was especially wonderful with her ready smile, helpful suggestions, and genuine positive attitude. We were quite lucky to have her as our waitress on this important celebration.

We chose to eat indoors because it was a cool, somewhat windy evening. The room where we were seated (in a comfortable, romantic booth) has a beautiful sky mural with white doves on the ceiling, art deco lights on each table, and large windows overlooking a small man-made lake.

Service was outstanding. The "bus boy" was what I term "Johnnie on the spot". He was right there whenever we were finished with a plate; water was always filled; and the table was cleaned efficiently.

The specials for the night were explained well by Alana, and the menu was easy to peruse.

It included: Antipasti, Pizza, Insalata,Zuppe (soup), Pasta, Chicken & Veal, Fish, Beef & Pork, and Side Dishes. In addition, there was a dessert menu.

Favorite Dish: Allan ordered one of the specials for this Friday evening. It was a combination of Grilled Filet, two Grilled Lamb Chops, Grilled Pork Chop, and an Italian Sausage!! In addition, the dish also included roasted potatoes and Spinach sauteed in garlic and extra virgin olive oil. He ordered a glass of House Cabernet Of course, he could not eat all of it. So he took home about half of it because he wanted dessert and coffee.

I ordered Portofino Insalata (Mixed field greens with caramelized walnuts, roasted cranberries, fresh pears), and it was tossed with the house vinaigrette. Also, I had the Quattro Formaggi Brick Oven Pizza. This pizza is made with Parmesan, fontina, gorgonzola, and mozzarella cheeses. I took home 1/2 of the pizza, and could not complete my huge salad.

Continued

Portofino Italian Bistro: Part II of 43rd Wedding Anniversary Dinner

by deecat Updated Aug 11, 2006

Sunset at Portofino Italian Bistro

Even though Allan and I were married on August 10, 1963, we celebrated this year on August 11 because Allan had to work on the tenth!

Since Portofino Italian Bistro is one of our favorite restaurants in the area, we chose it for this 43rd anniversary dinner.

As you can tell from the photographs (especially the sunset photo), this is a very special place.

Photo One: We walked outside where people were eating, and I took this photo of the sun just as it was setting over the small lake.

Photo Two: Alana Davidov, our waitress, volunteered to take a photo of the two of us on our anniversary. This is her photograph.

Photo Three: Since the Brick Oven Pizza is so good, I decided to take a picture of it.

Photo Four: I took a photo of my delicious Quattro Formaggi Brick-Oven Pizza.

Photo Five: Here's a photo of our two wonderful desserts BEFORE we dug in. Homemade Tiramisu and three small homemade Conoli

Favorite Dish: For dessert, Allan and I split homemade Teramisu (free with a coupon) and 3 small homemade Conoli I order Cappucinno, and Allan had black coffee. Just as the main meal was outstanding, so, too, was the dessert.

Check out the #5 photo to see these beautiful desserts.

Even though we had to celebrate one day late, it was well worth it because we chose Portofino Italian Bistro as our place to eat.

• deecat's Profile Photo

Wildfire in Lincolnshire: My Favorite Restaurant in Another Location...

by deecat Updated Jul 26, 2005

Dee and Allan at Wildfire for Dee's Birthday

On Tuesday, July 26, 2005, Allan and I celebrated my birthday belatedly [Allan worked on July 20]. My favorite place to eat is called Wildfire in Chicago. They also have a Wildfire in Lincolnshire, which is much closer to home.

It was a rain-filled evening [which made us happy because we are in a drought], and the restaurant was jam-packed. It took Allan 15 minutes just to have the car valet parked. Even though we had a reservation, we had to wait an additional 15 minutes; but, it was worth it.

We were seated in one of the smaller rooms [there are three], and in a much-coveted booth, rather than a table in the center. The restaurant is a carbon copy of the one in Chicago, except it is larger. Our room had dark wooden shades that matched the woodwork and tables. The booth seats were comfortable and good looking black leather. There is a fireplace at the end of the room.

Our waiter was efficient but rather brisk. Allan found a discrepancy in the bill, and it was taken care of immediately. Because it was a birthday celebration, we were given a small chocolate flourless cake with a dip of natural vanilla ice cream and a candle on top. [delicious]

The menu is quite extensive and includes Appetizers, specialties, salads, sandwiches, all sorts of Filet Mignon, other steaks and chops, Roasted Prime Rib of Beef, fresh fish and seafood, roasted chicken, barbecue and combos, nightly specials from the spit, and side order vegetables. There are also desserts and an extensive wine list.

Favorite Dish: I ordered the delicious Filet Medallions "Diane Style with a crusty cheese topping. The plate also included a plentiful amount of fresh mushrooms in a delicious wine sauce along side crispy onions.

Allan and I shared a Chopped Tomato and Red Onion Salad with "tons" of crumbled blue cheese, blue cheese dressing, and chopped lettuce. The small feeds two people with some left over!

Allan had a New York Strip Steak topped with "broiled blue cheese". Allan indicated that it was the best strip steak he has ever had!
    I ate two of the three medallions and took the third one home for lunch the next day.

It was a lovely birthday dinner.

The waiter took the photograph with my new digital camera!

Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe: Great New Addition to Libertyville

by deecat Updated May 11, 2005

Wildberry Pancakes & Cafe

A really great addition to the restaurant scene here in Libertyville, Illinois, is a brand new, just built brick beauty of a building that houses a new breakfast/lunch restaurant called Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe.

You only have to drive by to know that it is a success already. The huge parking lot is jam-packed with cars. Don't be frightened that it will be a long wait. I have never experienced such fast, efficient service as I did on two occasions here at Wilberry.

They have more than enough waiters and waitresses to accommodate the crowds. The training of these workers must be marvelous because they are all friend, efficient, and fast.

The inside of the large restaurant is just as beautiful as the outside. It is kept spotlessly clean, well organized, and attractively decorated.
    The booths are large and quite comfortable, which I truly appreciate.

The menu is largely for breakfast; however, they do offer lunches with Hot Paninis and Wraps, Sandwiches, and salads. Some of their tempting offerings include: Club Panini which includes honey smoked turkey, provolone, bacon, roma tomato, & mayo on rustic Ciabatta Bread; or Parmesan Crusted Chicken Sandwich with provolone & mayo on sun-dried tomato Foccacia; or Cocoberry Salad which is field greens, sugared pecans, mozzarella, tomatoes, mandarin oranges, fresh raspberries, & Cocoberry Dressing.

Favorite Dish: I have experienced the Tiramisu Pancakes with cinnamon, cocoa, cheeses, and whipped cream; the Cheese Quesadilla Wrap made os mozarella, cheddar Jack in a flour tortilla with sour cream and salsa on the side.
    Both were excellent.

I've also had their "Almond Joy" Mocha Coffee drink and the cold milk-shake-like Mocha Coffee Drink Yum and Yum again!

The breakfast menu includes all kinds of eggs, Sizzlin Skillets, French Toast Creations, Belgian Waffles, Crepes, Pancakes, Fruits, Oatmeal, Bacon, Ham, Canadian Bacon, Sausages, and American Style Hash Browns. Whew!

If you are ever in the Libertyville, Illinois, area, be sure to give Wilberry Pancakes and Cafe a try; I promise you will enjoy it.

Fried asparagus: An example of Firkin's small dishes

by londonlover Written Dec 4, 2004

The presentation is great here!

This is one of my favorites--a non-greasy fried-up version of tender asparagus, served with a flavorful chipotle mayonnaise. It's considered a small dish, but with an appetizer, it's a good-sized lunch (for $6.95).

Firkin: A great place with an eclectic, British feel

by londonlover Written Dec 4, 2004

Firkin dressed up for Christmas

Firkin is my favorite place for lunch (or dinner) in Libertyville. Here are a few reasons:
    1. The ambience is casual, but extremely unique. The ceiling is even strung with lights according to whichever holiday is current!
    2. The menu is full of unique starters, small dishes, sandwiches, pastas, etc. A long list of daily specials adds to the variety.
    3. The restaurant is right on the main street of town, so you can gaze out at the pleasant atmosphere through the windows.

The webpage describes Firkin as American, which I suppose it is, but the rather dark environment, rather loud music (mostly blues and classic rock), seems a bit British to me.

Favorite Dish: The fried asparagus with chipotle mayonnaise, the warm goats cheese salad, the various cheese spreads, the warm asiago cheese pretzel with honey mustard dip...shall I go on?

The only dish I've had that I wasn't thrilled about was a quiche that was a little short on flavor.

• deecat's Profile Photo

Portofino Italian Bistro: For Wonderful Northern Italian Cuisine.....

by deecat Written Jul 19, 2004

Portofino Italian Bistro

Propietario, Tom Allegretti, talked to us personally the first time we visited Portofino when it first opened. He is from Rome, and we talked about our trips to Italy. He is a dedicated, hardworking man who loves what he does, and it shows in the finished product, the beautiful Portofino Italian Bistro.
    Vernon Hills is just a few miles from Libertyville; many people consider it Libertyville.
    Here at Portofino, you can be sure that all the ingredients are fresh and authentically Northern Italian cuisine. You will find fresh seafood, homemade pastas and fresh baked breads. In the summer, it is a delight to dine "al fresco" on the beautiful lakesdie patio.
    There is a huge bar which is fun to sit at and eat tidbits such as Bruschetta and Calamari Fritti, which is what Allan and I did the first time we visited. The second time, we invited my daughter Jill and her fiance Eric to join us on New Years Eve. What a special meal we experienced!
    The wine list is impressive, and on New Year's Eve we had a very expensive and wonderful Poggione Brunello Di Montalcino, which we had also experienced when we stayed in Montalcino, Italy.
    The menu is extensive with:
    Antipasti
    Carne (meats)
    Pollo (Chicken)
    Fresh Seafoods
    Desserts
    Everything is ala carte so it adds up. We never complain because it is fantastic.
    They have an event every Friday called The "5:01" Party
    From 5:01 pm, they serve complementary hors d'oeuvres until 7:00 pm!!! AND Walter Thomas plays live jazz.

Favorite Dish: Allan and Eric love the Costolette Di Agnello Vesuvio (New Zealand rack of lamb served with oven roasted potatoes).
    Jill loves their Caprese insalate (beefsteak tomato and buffalo mozzarella salad). She also loves Penne Arrabiata (Penne pasta in a light tomato sauce with garlic, olive oil, and hot red peppers.)
    I love Ravioli Quattro Formaggi (Ravioli stuffed with meat in a four cheese sauce). I also enjoy their Filetto Al Funghi Selvaggi (Grilled beef tenderloin served with wild mushrooms, and bordelaise sauce.)
    For Salad I order Pomodori E Cipolle (Tomato, onion, and crumbled blue cheese.)
    If you enjoy soup, I would recommend the Pasta E Fagioli (White beans and pastina.)
    Jill and I love their Cappuccino, and Allan orders the Espresso.
    For lunch I order a Roman Pizza such as a four cheese.
    Don't forget the delicious desserts.

Trattoria Pomigliano: Southern Italy Comes to Libertyville

by deecat Written Jul 19, 2004

Trattoria Pomigliano, Libertyville, IL 60048

If you want the old world Italian meals, then eat at Trattoria Pomigliano in Libertyville.
    It's a real Italian Trattoria that brings old world Italian meals directly to you in downtown Libertyville! The atmosphere takes you back to Italy as you enjoy the Southern Italian cuisine at its very best. Besides the menu, be sure to check out Grandma's Homemade Specialties. The restaurant is a non-smoking environment, which I very much appreciate. It has handicapped accessibility also. If you phone or fax your order ahead of time, it is usually ready when you arrive.
    It is open Tuesday-Thursday 11:00-9:00
    Friday & Saturday 11:00-10:00
    They also cater parties.

Favorite Dish: The restaurant has Soup of the Day, which is made fresh each day. They offer Insalata Pomigliano, which is the House Salad which has lettuce, olives, tomatoes, vegetables, garlic croutons tossed in a spicy Italian dressing. They also offer Insalata Mista which is their Antipasti-Salad with mixed greens, tomatoes, olives, provolone, Italian cold cuts, onion, pepperoncini, tossed with vinegar and olive oil.
    They offer delicious Pasta Al Forno (Baked Pasta) such as Lasagna, Manicotti, Melanzane Alla Parmigiana {baked Eggplant, lightly breaded and cooked in a light tomato sauce baked with mozzarella cheese}, Gnocchi {potato dumplings}. Naturally, I love them all except the Gnocchi.
    The Pasta comes as spaghetti, Angel Hair, Linguini, Fettuccini, or Penne; then you select which pasta and which sauce. The sauces are Pomodoro {diced tomatoes with fresh basil and garlic}, Primavera {fresh broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, garden peas, pepper, onions, carrots all tossed with a light, low-fat herb and tomato sauce}, Bolognese {meat sauce}, Porto Bello {chicken in a garlic Parmesan cream sauce with broccoli florets}, Sausage & Peppers {slices of grilled sweet Italian sausage, sauteed with onion and bell peppers in home-style tomato sauce", Shrimp Fra Diavlo {tender, spicy shrimp served in a hot home-style tomato sauce}, Spaghetti and meatballs, and Marinara with Shrimp or Chicken.
    They also serve sandwiches such as Italian Salsiccia, Italian Meatball sandwich, Grilled chicken breast sandwich, veal cutlet, and sausage, pepper, and egg sandwich.
    Don't forget their homemade Italian desserts!

Instant Answers: Libertyville

Comments

Libertyville Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Libertyville restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Libertyville sightseeing.