Robinson Transportation

• Camry that I drove from Chicago area to Robinson
    Camry that I drove from Chicago area to...
    Illini Prarie Rest Stop on Route 57
    A play area for children at Rest Stop

Most Recent Transportation in Robinson

• deecat's Profile Photo

Rest Stops Along Route 57 in Illinois

by deecat Written May 24, 2008

Illini Prarie Rest Stop on Route 57

While driving along Route 57 in Illinois on my way to Robinson, Illinois, I made use of the rest stops. They are excellent for taking a break, resting or taking a nap, using the restroom facilities, looking at the map that is available, or picking up travel information and maps.

In addition, most of these rest stops have some kind of Emergency communications [see photo #2. A few of these rest stops have playground facilities such as the one in photograph #3.

Photograph # 4 shows an example of a lovely spot to eat a meal of your own making.

Since I left home at 5:30 a.m., I was really in need of rest. At one of the stops, I took an actual power nap for 15 minutes.

• Women's Travel

• deecat's Profile Photo

About The Only Way to Get to Robinson

by deecat Updated May 24, 2008

Camry that I drove from Chicago area to Robinson

Robinson, Illinois is rather off the beaten path. I drove from my home In Libertyville, Illinois [north of Chicago] to Robinson on a Friday. I left home at 5:30 a.m. and arrived in Robinson about 11:45 a.m. I stopped at two rest stops [about 40 minutes total]. The most frustrating part of the trip was getting out of the Chicago area [with all the construction].

After leaving the 294 Toll, I took Route 80 West to Route 57 South to Interstate 70. I got off of Interstate 70 at Route 49. I proceeded on 49 until I hit Route 33 East to Robinson.

I did a great deal of walking while actually in the town of Robinson; however, to get anywhere else from Robinson, you need a car/truck.

Instant Answers: Robinson

Comments

Robinson Transportation

Reviews and photos of Robinson transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Robinson sightseeing.