Schaumburg Shopping

Best Rated Shopping in Schaumburg

• Tom_In_Madison's Profile Photo

Ikea: Ikea

by Tom_In_Madison Written Jun 25, 2011

Sweden's Ikea has a store in suburban Chicago. I've never been to an Ikea, so can't compare them. This one has breakfast, where I ate the day I was here.
    Swedish pancakes, whipped cream and lingonberries. :)

If you do shopping here, bring a bag to carry your goods home, I don't think they have bags to give away, but you can buy one right there.

What to buy: I bought lingonberry preserves and a napkin holder.

• Dabs's Profile Photo

Woodfield Mall: At one time, the largest mall in the US

by Dabs Written Feb 16, 2005

My main reason for visiting Schaumburg is usually meeting my friend who lives in nearby Palatine for lunch and doing a little shopping at Woodfield Mall. At one time Woodfield was the largest mall in the US, the Mall of America in Minnesota now claims that title.

The department stores located at Woodfield are Marshall Field's, JC Penney, Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor and Sears.

We usually eat outside of the mall at Sweet Tomatoes, a salad bar with options for soup, pasta and desserts, when we are looking for a quick lunch or Maggiano's, Big Bowl or Wildfire when we want a nicer lunch. Options inside the mall include Cheesecake Factory, John's Garage, Rain Forest Cafe and Ruby Tuesday for sit down lunches and a variety of fast food options.

Instant Answers: Schaumburg

Comments

Schaumburg Shopping

Reviews and photos of Schaumburg shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Schaumburg sightseeing.