Emporia Nightlife

• Nightlife
    by brdwtchr

Best Rated Nightlife in Emporia

• brdwtchr's Profile Photo

Bruff's is about a block east...

by brdwtchr Written Oct 4, 2002

Bruff's is about a block east of Commercial street on 6th. There are a few bars and small taverns in Emporia but I like Bruffs because they serve steak sandwiches there. My wife and I some times have supper there.

• Bruff's Bar and Grill: HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by Brilwebb Written May 4, 2014

Food is good but horrible customer service. My parents drove 2 hours to visit me and have dinner and few drinks on a Saturday night. Bruffs is open till 1:00am on Saturday nights, yet we were rushed out at 11:45 by a drunk waitress named Brandi (who wasn't even our server) that kept coming up to our table with 2 drinks in hand and telling us we had 10 minutes to leave and how it was the worst place to work for. On top of that, the place started shutting lights and music off while we were trying to finish our beers. A manager was also there witnessing the situation and did nothing. We spent about $100 total only to be treated that way. I will never go back. I've had better experiences at mcdonalds! If you are looking to have a nice dinner and a beer, I would advise going somewhere else.

• brdwtchr's Profile Photo

Raccoons come out at night...

by brdwtchr Written Oct 4, 2002

Raccoons come out at night around Emporia. This one came up on my front step. It was not much afraid of our little poodle.

Instant Answers: Emporia

Comments

Emporia Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Emporia nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Emporia sightseeing.