Junction City Restaurants

• Restaurants
    by brdwtchr

Most Recent Restaurants in Junction City

• kschatterbox's Profile Photo

El Cazadors: Best Mexican food in Kansas!!

by kschatterbox Updated Mar 20, 2007

This is the best place to eat Mexican food in Kansas!!

(I was sad for over a year in 2005 when they got shut down by the INS- but as of 2007 they are in business!!)

They do have El Cazadors also in Manhattan, KS and Topeka, KS and Salina, KS but the best one is of course the Junction City one. I have many times told them to build one in Wichita so I can quit riding in a car for 2 hours to eat there!! But of course it is worth the trip every time.

Favorite Dish: All of it

• brdwtchr's Profile Photo

'BEEF! It's what's for...

by brdwtchr Written Oct 4, 2002

'BEEF! It's what's for dinner.' Motto of american cattlemen on this sign. If you are craving beef in hamburgers there are several fast food places like McDonald's on Sixth Street west of the Civil War Arch a few blocks. There are different kinds of ethnic restaurants on Grant Avenue as you are going in to Fort Riley.

Favorite Dish: Hamburgers, steak, beef tacos, and meatball sandwiches. Beef in my country is safe to eat. There has never been an incidence of 'mad cow' here and 'foot and mouth' has not been reported in this country for over 60 years. Great effort is made in the inspection and handling of beef and all other foods here. Enjoy the beef here in Kansas and help support the ranches you will see as you are driving.

• brdwtchr's Profile Photo

I asked some people in...

by brdwtchr Written Oct 4, 2002

I asked some people in Junction City where I should have lunch. They all agreed STACY'S was the place to go. When I got there about noon the parking lot was so full of cars I knew that the food was good.
    Try to get a table near the front. Those tables have old black and white pictures of Juncion City laminated into the table tops. Neat to see how the town had changed as I waited for my food.

Favorite Dish: They have home style 'American' food. I had chicken fried steak with cream gravy.

Instant Answers: Junction City

Comments

Junction City Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Junction City restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Junction City sightseeing.

View all Junction City hotels