Ogden Travel Guide

Ogden Warnings and Dangers

by Raxxillion Written Oct 4, 2002

Follow the speed limit, follow the speed limit, and follow the speed limit. Ogden, as small as it is, actualy set a world record once for the most speeding tickets in the year. City, county and state troopers are there 24hrs a day with radars on (I've never seen less than 2 police vehicles at any one time in the 5 years that I spent driving through). The speed limit is between 20 and 30 mph. (it changes) Adding to the speed changes, if you enter from Ft. Riley, you are doing 50mph; if you enter from Highway-18, you are doing 70mph. Ogden is less than 200 meters long, so you have no time to slow down before getting a ticket. Slow down before entering the town.

Ogden Tourist Traps

by Raxxillion Written Oct 4, 2002

American soldier's wives! (I can say this because I am a US soldier and DID divorce my wife over this stuff) It seems that the wives of the soldiers at Fort Riley bring get a little too lonely when their husbands are away. I would personaly never touch the woman of a man who is trained to kill.

Ogden Favorites

by Raxxillion Written Oct 4, 2002

Fondest memory: My fondest memory of Ogden is pulling repetitive U-turns in the only two main intersections. Ogden allows U-turns at an intersection where you have the right of way. Don't keep doing it to long though... (see my travel warnings..)

Instant Answers: Ogden

Comments

Ogden Travel Guide
Map of Ogden