Topeka Shopping

Best Rated Shopping in Topeka

• lenoreva's Profile Photo

West Ridge Mall: Shopping on the west side

by lenoreva Written Apr 4, 2003

There are tons of shopping possibilities in and around West Ridge Mall. Wanamaker Rd. is the place to go to find shops and restaurants.

West Ridge was built in 1986, and before then, this whole area was just vacant lots. There is a great slope behind West Ridge and we used to sled there when I was a child. You still can, but you'll run into the big parking lot now!

• Wild Bird House: Backyard Birding Store

by whichdoctor1 Written Aug 18, 2006

This shop has a huge selection of feeders, birdbaths, feeding stations, backyard ammenities & gifts. The staff is extremely friendly, knowlegable & helpful. My wife & I are hooked on the charming atmosphere of this store & stop every time we travel through Topeka.

What to buy: I love cutting edge technology & this store has the latest in every thing relating to our birds. We just bought a full sized, solar powered birdbath! Its incredible!!!!

What to pay: You'll feel no pressure to spend a dime but, should you choose to, it can be as little or as much as you want to spend.

Instant Answers: Topeka

Comments

Topeka Shopping

Reviews and photos of Topeka shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Topeka sightseeing.