Know about this? Rate It!
No 747's to Lisbon here
Favorite thing: Wichita Mid-Continent Airport serves the vast majority of commercial airliner travel in and around Wichita. It is most certainly not a large airport and offers mostly connecting flights to larger airports, namely Dallas and St. Louis.
But the upside is easy to see...you will never have a 1-3 hours wait in line at a desk. Nor will you ever have a 1-2 hours trip through security. The waits are short and the walks shorter.
A good selection of airlines can still be found here though including Delta, American, Northwest, United, Continental, and now Air-Tran.
Below is a link to Wichita Mid-Continent Airport's website.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Wichita Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Las Terrenas
- South Ponte Vedra Beach Hotels
- Knoxville Hotels
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Hotels
- Colima Hotels