Know about this? Rate It!
Isn't this a great looking...
Isn't this a great looking theater? The next show here will be Rocky horror picture show. It is not far from old town about a block from Douglas street. We did not see a show here so I have to admit I don't know what it is like inside.
On Douglas street coming in to...
On Douglas street coming in to old town there is a place to drive under a railroad track. Beside this tunnel is a door that says 'Museum Upstairs'. It is a museum about trains. Go up the stairs and out into the railroad area and there are neat old trains parked there. We had fun climbing on the locomotovies and cabooses. It costs $3.50 to go inside but is worth it for any one who likes trains.
On Douglas between Century II...
On Douglas between Century II and Old town are statues like this for about three blocks. All different kinds of statues. I've included pictures here of a few and left it for you to find some others on your own when you are there.
One more statue photo. This...
One more statue photo. This one is on Douglas right in front of Wichita Tourism Center where you can get advice, directions, and leaflets.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Wichita Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kagawa-ken Hotels
- Hampi Hotels
- Mermaid Island Hotels
- Mogadishu Hotels
- Puerto Maldonado
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Off The Beaten Path
- Province of Tarlac Off The Beaten Path
- Bad Tölz Off The Beaten Path
- Beaumont Off The Beaten Path
- Sungei Buloh Nature Park
- Amarante Off The Beaten Path
- Tacloban City Off The Beaten Path
- Salerno Off The Beaten Path
- Water Ways
- Ulcinj Off The Beaten Path
- Charlottetown Off The Beaten Path
- Newcastle upon Tyne Off The Beaten Path