River Museum Campus, Wichita

by Jim_Eliason
  • kschatterbox's Profile Photo

The River fest !!!

by kschatterbox Updated Apr 10, 2007

To enjoy most of the the fun week you have to buy a button that you can buy at our local Quick Trips. The price is $5 (of course I remember when they used to be $2) And of course every year they have a new picture on the buttons. This year 2007 is Ducks. There are 4 different buttons of these ducks and some Wichitians collect them.

We have concerts, lots and lots of food!!, rides, and the best part is the fireworks on the last day of it!!

The events that I look forward to are the bathtub races, Skiers on the water and of course the Fireworks at the end. Opps and the beginning of it all the Parade. best place to watch the parade is on the bridge where you can feel it move as they pass by. You must get there early to get a good seat.

• Wine Tasting

• brdwtchr's Profile Photo

There is so much to do in...

by brdwtchr Written Aug 25, 2002

There is so much to do in Wichita that I still have not been inside of the Wichita Art Museum.
    I'd like to go because I hear there are works by artists like Remington and Russell. I've seen their paintings and sculptures before at Woolaroc and the Cowboy Hall of Fame.

• brdwtchr's Profile Photo

Old Cowtown Museum is one of...

by brdwtchr Written Aug 25, 2002

Old Cowtown Museum is one of the fine museums in Wichita's river district.
    Experience the old west in an 1870's cattle town and see history come alive. We watched a black smith working at his forge and took a tour with a lady in period costume.

Instant Answers: Wichita