Ashland Travel Guide

by Krumlovgirl

Ashland Hotels

Ashland Restaurants

• by RobinHarper Written Jul 14, 2006

Texas Roadhouse is basically a waste of your money.When it first opened here in Ashland,it
    was a wonderful place to eat.And we did,several times a week.But in the last 8-9 months it
    has done a complete turnaround.We have went from eating there 4-5 times a week to,as of
    today,never again.We have not gotten a decent steak,or anything else,from the place for a
    while.According to the managers they've had,it's always due to having new employees.Which
    begs the question,why such high turnover in what is billed as one of the best places to eat?
    I ordered take-out today of 2 house salads.We made 2 separate calls before we called to
    order and was told the same by both girls.Turns out that both girls must have not been
    fully trained yet and both told us wrong.When I called to speak to the manager,Randy,I was
    shocked that his only excuse was that he had only been the manager for a couple of weeks.
    I told him I was going to call their 800 # and he told me ,if I wanted to that was fine,but he'd
    be the one to call me back about the problem.Fox guarding the henhouse.

Favorite Dish: It used to be their steaks,but with all the new employees nobody knows how to cook them
    anymore.

Instant Answers: Ashland

Comments

Ashland Travel Guide
Map of Ashland