National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green

• KimberlyAnn's Profile Photo

The National Corvette Museum and Factory

by KimberlyAnn Updated Feb 15, 2006

Official 1995 Pace Car

At the National Corvette Museum you can see classic, in mint condition cars; pace cars, current day models, and one-of-a-kind prototypes that never went into production. There is a lot to see here, and I would allow at least 2 hours to visit this museum. I am not a big car person, and it was my husband's idea to visit here, but I really enjoyed this well laid out, interesting museum. This photo shows a sharp looking 1995 Official Pace Car, the National Corvette Museum has a variety of pace cars to be viewed. For three additional photos, including a wild prototype, see my travelogue. Also visit the museum web site for additional photos and "Vette Chat". (Web site is listed below for the National Corvette Museum)

We also visited the Corvette Assembly Plant

www.bowlinggreenassamblyplant.com

At this plant we had about a 1-hour-mile-long guided walking tour of the assembly area. Be aware that no cameras are allowed inside the plant. Again, I found it very interesting.

• Museum Visits

• sambarnett's Profile Photo

National Corvette Museum

by sambarnett Updated Sep 2, 2002

Dedicated to America's favorite sports car, the Corvette, nevermind that a sizeable chunk of the US population could not afford a Corvette, the National Corvette Museum features all things Corvette. Think I just used the word 'Corvette' too many times in that sentence? That's nothing compared to how many times you'll hear it mentioned during the introductory film, especially at the end.

Instant Answers: Bowling Green

Comments

View all Bowling Green hotels