Hazard Travel Guide

Hazard Hotels

Hazard Restaurants

• maryinutopia's Profile Photo

by maryinutopia Written Dec 4, 2002

You are seated quickly, excellent service with so many drink refills you're about to explode, buffet Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday! The prices are VERY REASONABLE!

Favorite Dish: I will have a very hard time describing my favorite menu item since the description is ITEMS! Let's see, there's chicken & green beans (with a spicy sauce), then there's chicken & broccoli (with the same spicy sauce), then there is imperial shrimp, chicken lo mein, fried wontons & hot & sour soup (have I left anything out?)!

• maryinutopia's Profile Photo

by maryinutopia Written Dec 4, 2002

Great....everything is great here and I have lots of favorites....Chicken Chimichanga....love the cheese burritos...then there's this chicken dish (think it's Santa Fe Chicken)....you can't go wrong no matter what you order!

Favorite Dish: Vegetable Fajitas - All the flavor without the meat

• Hazard Hotels

5 Hotels in Hazard

112 Reviews and Opinions

Hazard Favorites

• John195123's Profile Photo

by John195123 Written Oct 4, 2002

Fondest memory: As usual, I don't remember much about this place, and I have just driven through it twice, so that's understandable. Anyway, I do remember that it looked cool, like an old town, old west town or something like that. It was pretty neat. I doubt there's anything to actually see or do there, though. Maybe cruise Main...

Instant Answers: Hazard

Comments

Hazard Travel Guide
Map of Hazard