Hammond Travel Guide

• Cyanne, me, host mom & daughter, Tosca & Jen.
    Cyanne, me, host mom & daughter, Tosca &...
    by Etoile2B
    A real crab dinner, cajun style!
    by Etoile2B
    The Entrance
    by halloweengirl

Hammond Things to Do

• by expert33 Written Jun 15, 2011

Great small family business inside a HUGE building. They have a large room full of bounce/inflatables that are a big hit with the kids and better yet are the prices. They provide birthday parties for kids inside large separate rooms with the large bounce houses just in the other room. Hard to keep the kids from not running into the room every second. Also have up-to-date arcade games, snack bar and a family staff. No reason to let a rainy day kill a birthday party.

It was formerly called Jump-a-Roo's but they left and now S&T Inflatables is there in the same building. Similar setup with the inflatables but S&T Inflatables prices are lower and better service if you ask me.

The owner was a former Hammond police officer and is a great guy. The business is open to the public for general business and you don't need a reservation to go in and jump around in the bounce houses which is great. Finally a place where we can send the kids to expend all of their energy for a low hourly price.

Everyone asks me what is there to do in Hammond and I think we found our place to go. Your kids will be bugging you when you can go back, trust me.

• Theme Park Trips

Hammond Hotels

Hammond Restaurants

• ChartIt's Profile Photo

by ChartIt Written Dec 13, 2011

A great family restaurant and bar. The service was excellent and the food delightful. We sat on the back patio and enjoyed the sounds of their fountain and bird song while we enjoyed our lunch.

Favorite Dish: Fried Catfish Platter or the hot brownie sundae.

Instant Answers: Hammond

Comments

Hammond Travel Guide
Map of Hammond