Know about this? Rate It!
a perfect day
Favorite thing: I love the vibe of this city. The people are incredible, the food, the music, the atmosphere...all wonderful.
The best part was having no plans, to just walk around and look at whatever we wanted, no rush. Make sure you have comfortable walking shoes! (and go ahead and bring that special outfit with you)
Fondest memory: I eloped down to New Orleans, was married right in Pirates Alley
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New Orleans Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kumasi Hotels
- South Canaan Hotels
- San Rafael Hotels
- Tepoztlán Hotels
- Kefar Nahum