Know about this? Rate It!
Beyond the 800 Block of Bourbon Street....
New Orleans is known as a party town, but it's also home to a large and frequently very flamboyant gay community.
In the French Quarter, you'll find the gay clubs to be located primarily on Bourbon Street, past the 800 block.
Don't be afraid to check out the clubs - the music is fantastic and the atmosphere is always...dark, sweaty and...
Good Friends-740 Dauphine St at the corner of St Ann- is a gay bar that offers one of the best treats in the Quarter, a drink called a Separator. It's a frozen, ice cream drink made with Crème de Cassis and Brandy, served with whipped cream and a cherry on top. Perfect for those hot New Orleans days and nights. It's called a 'Separator' as in it separates you from your senses.
- Budget Travel
- Gay and Lesbian
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New Orleans Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lumut Hotels
- Orient Point Hotels
- Kemmuna Hotels
- Bergen op Zoom
- Bhutan Hotels
- Chicago Off The Beaten Path
- Venice Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Georgia Off The Beaten Path
- Tennessee Off The Beaten Path
- Washington State Off The Beaten Path
- DAY TRIPS AROUND MUMBAI
- Portland Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Rome
- Mackinac Island Off The Beaten Path
- Texas Off The Beaten Path
- Washington D.C. Off The Beaten Path