Know about this?
Luggage and bags: If you're insane enough to go in the summer (I don't recommend it), bring the lightest clothes possible and a ton of sunblock. You literally get soaked when you walk out of your hotel room at night, that's how humid it is!
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Comfortable shoes. You will walk a lot.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: SUNBLOCK!
Photo Equipment: As you can see, black and white film is practically a requirement here.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New Orleans Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Rosturk Castle Hotels
- Hulata Hotels
- Lage-Vuursche Hotels
- Isola di Ponza Hotels
- Mandello del Lario
- State of Gujarat What to Pack
- Various weather clothes.
- Bar Harbor What to Pack
- Glacier National Park What to Pack
- Isle of Skye What to Pack
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park What to Pack
- Varanasi What to Pack
- Masai Mara Game Reserve What to Pack
- Jakarta What to Pack
- Katra What to Pack
- Pulau Redang What to Pack
- Brighton What to Pack