Landry's Seafood House, New Orleans

by starship
  • starship's Profile Photo

Landry's Seafood House: Landry's ~ Nice Atmosphere, Good Food

by starship Updated Sep 29, 2006

Landry's Seafood House has a nice, unpretentious feel to it. We walked right in and got a nice table which gave us a great view around the restaurant, but a view to the outside as well. This restaurant had a attractive looking bar as well as plenty of table space too. The decor was especially nice but not stuffy or too formal. Service was friendly and the food was very good. This is not a bad place to bring well-behaved children, an in fact there were lots of families at this restaurant.

Favorite Dish: This restaurant specializes in seafood, and had a large selection on their menu, but my son got a great burger and my daughter had chicken. My husband & I enjoyed the seafood-- fish & shrimp for us. Entrees came with salads and/or choice of side dishes; burgers & chicken came with 1 or 2 sides such as french fries. The waiter came by our table often to refill all our drinks.

• rwlittle's Profile Photo

Landry's Seafood House: Good eats!

by rwlittle Updated Feb 12, 2005

M and I at Landry's, New Orleans

Ate here on our first trip to New Orleans, so many years ago now. Don't remember what we ate, but it was seafood, and it was good!

Favorite Dish: M! ;) The waitress was kind enough to snap a pic of me with my favorite dish...

• spartan's Profile Photo

Landry's Seafood House: Seafood with a French twist

by spartan Updated May 30, 2003

Located in the French Quarter, Landry's Seafood House is the perfect blend of exceptional seafood with a light, lively and casual atmosphere. The restaurant features an array of exquisite recipes that include fresh seafood selections from across the states.

Favorite Dish: I would try the Shrimp Platter (shrimp scampi, fried shrimp, broiled and fried stuffed shrimp, blackened shrimp, lemon pepper shrimp)...simply scrumptous!!!

• Music

Instant Answers: New Orleans

Comments

Hotels Near Landry's Seafood House
4.0 out of 5 stars