Know about this? Rate It!
Old Point Bar Cheer for the Saints with the Locals
Located in historic Algiers Point, Old Point Bar is popular hangout for West Bank locals to watch the hometown favorites. Not a self-proclaimed sports bar, the full-service bar is fully equipped with TVs behind the bar. Often, complimentary grub will be served as well as anything and everything the residents from the area decide to bring What is normally a laid back, local hangout turns into a vibrant atmosphere to watch the Saints.
• Kabby’s at the Hilton: 2 Poydras St; 584-3880.
• Silky O’ Sullivan: 311 Decatur St; 525-1011. Memphis BBQ and large screen TV’s.
• Three-Legged Dog: 400 Burgundy St; 412-8335. Large screen.
• Hooters: 301 N. Peters St; 522-9222.
• Lafayette Sports Club: 628 St. Charles Ave; 410-2582. Upscale sports bar.
• Polynesian Joe’s: 869 Magazine St; 525-9301.
• Cooter Brown’s: 509 S. Carrolton Ave; 866-9104.
Soccer games and rugby:
• Finn McCool’s: 3701 Banks St (Mid-City); 486-9080.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New Orleans Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kampong Telok Muroh Hotels
- San Juan
- Samalkot Hotels
- Kimanis Hotels
- Wecoma Beach Hotels
- Pulau Sampadi Hotels
- Lahat Hotels
- Banepa Hotels
- Bosnia and Herzegovina