Been here? Rate It!
CAFE DU MONDE
This is where EVERYONE must go to have cafe au lait and French donuts (beneigts)... Really fattening...sinfully delicious... And you never know who you might meet! What a surprise to see Jerry Springer there! What a treat for the visiting Canadian!
Café du Monde
You haven't been to New Orleans if you haven't enjoyed a beignet and a cup of Cafe au Lait at the Cafe du Monde. It wasn't that impressive if you are used to Belgian bakers, but the location is great!
Have Breakfast at Cafe du...
Have Breakfast at Cafe du Monde.
This is the original, a slice of New Orleans charm. Don't expect anything fancy, just coffee, hot chocolate and Beignets (french doughnuts) served 24 hours a day. A great place to people watch and enjoy some street music.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New Orleans Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Beserah Hotels
- Praia da Rocha
- Epping Hotels
- Gozo Hotels
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Hotels