Been here? Rate It!
The Gallier House is the result of the work of New Orleans architect, James Gallier, Jr., who built this building as his personal residence in 1857.
You can tour this well-restored home and see the fully furnished interior as well as a beautiful garden, carriageway and slave quarters.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New Orleans Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Dhekelia Cantonment Hotels
- Bukit Mertajam
- Departamento de Islas de la Bahía
- Charleston Lake Hotels
- Undredal Hotels
- De Kennemerduinen Hotels