Been here? Rate It!
A demonstration from our tour guide on crocodile hunting. This baby croc was immediately released into its natural habitat.
- School Holidays
- Adventure Travel
- Jungle and Rain Forest
You might see alligators, as well. Our tour leader claimed to know all of them by name.
Though I forgot how this one was called...
Tour the bayous
If you're like me, from the big city, then it's not very often that you get to see the swamps and gators! You'll also probably see some egrets and turtles along the way.
Checking out a Swamp. The...
Checking out a Swamp. The Bayou Sauvage National Wildlive Refuge is within the New Orleans city limits.
All sorts of animals and birds, including plenty of alligators.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
New Orleans Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Piliyandala Hotels
- Mohican State Park Hotels
- Kemmuna Hotels
- Cote D'Ivoire Hotels
- Puerto Rico